Student of the year-2 Trailer

Ankit_sharma03

12 hours ago, maniac said:

One of my relatives went to this prestigious private college with full scholarship here in the US for his undergrad. 

Just like most of these Ivy League  institutions , you have to be either filthy rich and influential or really super smart to get in .

Anyways, Tiger shroff tried his hand at “education”  for a semester here in this college  before he decided that Education wasn’t his thing or maybe it could have been the college  that made that call. This part I am not sure.

Now obviously it works out fine if you are not good at studies especially for a Bollywood kid whose path is probably determined anyway  .

However from what I have heard he is so dumb that you can’t even hold a 2-3 minute conversation with him.  Apparently  he is almost borderline mentally challenged. Initially people thought he was shy but he is just a very dull and dumb individual from what I have heard.

This is not from memories or rants  of a rejected or dissed  girlfriend/girlfriends  or something, this was something I actually heard from a group of people before he became a Bollywood actor. 

Happy he has found his niche in Bollywood .

However found it a bit ironic that his movie is called student of the year :laugh: 

when your father refers to his wife, daughter, watchman, TV, fridge, playstation, banyan tree outside home, etc as Bhidu for his whole life, what can you expect from him? 

although joke on all of us is despite all this, he still goes home with Disha Patani every night. :((

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

when your father refers to his wife, daughter, watchman, TV, fridge, playstation, banyan tree outside home, etc as Bhidu for his whole life, what can you expect from him? 

although joke on all of us is despite all this, he still goes home with Disha Patani every night. :((

The guy is seriously talented, may not be most intelligent.  He has some natural talents, like he is super flexible, there are not many in film industry who can match his dance moves, also the workout program he has, not many can pull that off. I had tried that but couldn't go for long.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

The guy is seriously talented, may not be most intelligent.  He has some natural talents, like he is super flexible, there are not many in film industry who can match his dance moves, also the workout program he has, not many can pull that off. I had tried that but couldn't go for long.

Bhai he does nothing else except workout. Although I admit he’s a good dancer 

8 hours ago, rkt.india said:

you can doubt every source regarding film industry.

Arrey bhai, I heard this in 2007-2008 when he wasn’t even a star. Anyways sure, people exaggerate about celebrities and also these guys I heard this story from are a bunch of super smart nerds and most of them are ABCD’s who have a different perspective than us when it comes to discussing Indian movies, you can say a polar opposite of Tiger shroff.

Maybe that’s why they felt he was a total dumb fk. It didn’t look like like they had and agenda, they just casually called him a clueless idiot and a moron.

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

That is called gymnastics. You have to train at a very young age for those. You can’t just casually pick up on it. I agree with you here though. He is extremely athletic.

16 hours ago, maniac said:

One of my relatives went to this prestigious private college with full scholarship here in the US for his undergrad. 

Just like most of these Ivy League  institutions , you have to be either filthy rich and influential or really super smart to get in .

Anyways, Tiger shroff tried his hand at “education”  for a semester here in this college  before he decided that Education wasn’t his thing or maybe it could have been the college  that made that call. This part I am not sure.

Now obviously it works out fine if you are not good at studies especially for a Bollywood kid whose path is probably determined anyway  .

However from what I have heard he is so dumb that you can’t even hold a 2-3 minute conversation with him.  Apparently  he is almost borderline mentally challenged. Initially people thought he was shy but he is just a very dull and dumb individual from what I have heard.

This is not from memories or rants  of a rejected or dissed  girlfriend/girlfriends  or something, this was something I actually heard from a group of people before he became a Bollywood actor. 

Happy he has found his niche in Bollywood .

However found it a bit ironic that his movie is called student of the year :laugh: 

He resembles more to Danny Denzongpa than his so called biological dad

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7255568/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv

IMDb rates it as worse than kalank

1.6 out of 10 

lol and it’s  not the Bangladeshis who are purposely downvoting like the movie gunday.

i am sure rkt will rate it as 9/10. All 9 marks to cutie pie ananya. 

And Ankit besharma will rate it as 11/10 for another brilliant movie from bollywood

:phehe:

10 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7255568/reviews?ref_=m_tt_urv

IMDb rates it as worse than kalank

1.6 out of 10 

lol and it’s  not the Bangladeshis who are purposely downvoting like the movie gunday.

i am sure rkt will rate it as 9/10. All 9 marks to cutie pie ananya. 

And Ankit besharma will rate it as 11/10 for another brilliant movie from bollywood

I won't even watch it. Have watched one movie in last one year in theatre and that is End Game for the hype which turned out to be a dampsquib.

24 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I won't even watch it. Have watched one movie in last one year in theatre and that is End Game for the hype which turned out to be a dampsquib.

Aap nahi dekhoge toh ananya ko bhura lagega ;((

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

Padhna to matalb gunnah hai 

On 4/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

So SO So Fcking bad, 3 min never felt so long

ek to i cant stand tiger shroff, baat baat pe kick maar deta hai..........plus this looked like no content which is new a low for this franchise of whose 1st part was itself bad

pehle apne liye soch le dusro ke liye baad men sochna 

29 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

kaafi bura sense of humor hai, 

tumhi logo ne tarak mehta ki imdb rating 7.9 tak phuchayi hai

:phehe: taarak Mehta started off well but it's been utter garbage for the past 3-4 years and I think I'm being generous here.