VIVO IPL 2019 - Match 34 - Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians - Feroz Shah Kotla Ground, Delhi - 18 April 2019 | 08:00 pm

jalebi_bhai

Who Will You Be Supporting Today?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will You Be Supporting Today?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

You are confusing unorthodox technique with actual game play. Raina or Dhoni’s defense and stroke play might have looked funny but they didn’t go about hoicking every ball.

Take example of Afridi, when he played a rare defensive shot it looked like made up his mind to block but would want to hoick every ball.

Sorry but Pant does the same thing In 9 out of 10 knocks. There is a difference between playing attacking cricket and hoicking every ball.

Clearly you didn't watch his test innings.

Just now, Pollack said:

Clearly you didn't watch his test innings.

Ok maybe you watched only 2 of those innings where he came off .

How about the other innings where he holed out to longon when there were fielders there in huge Aussie grounds?

Anyways you missed the context. Did I say he doesn’t have talent? Being young is no excuse for not having game awareness. Right now he hadn’t showed any.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

What context? You are saying he tries to hoick everything. Had Afridi ever played a test innings like that. Comparing Pant to Afridi is just :facepalm:

For what it says worth he has quiet a few test 100s especially the one that personally hurts the most

5 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Ok maybe you watched only 2 of those innings where he came off .

How about the other innings where he holed out to longon when there were fielders there in huge Aussie grounds?

Anyways you missed the context. Did I say he doesn’t have talent? Being young is no excuse for not having game awareness. Right now he hadn’t showed any.

I have watched him bat as much as most of you guys. I don't see him as a hack. Regarding game awareness it comes as you play more. Don't play him how shall he learn.