Easter bomb blasts in Sri Lanka

FischerTal

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

Must be a friend of our padosi atheist aloodar.

You are welcome to abuse as much as you can. It's not a problem for me. 

But I wonder how could people start hating others so much to start abusing and name calling.

For example, despite all the differences in political opinions, still when I see the names of the respective members of ICF, then I never felt any hate in my heart. 

In fact, when I see the names of the ICF members, then a feeling of respect automatically occurs. Being members of ICF gives me the feeling of knowing each other, and a feeling of friendship or something like that. 

Their jihadis blow up stuff regularly and they blame hindoo baniye for the problems of the subcontinent.

Have I ever used the term Baniya?

Well, I have seen Muslims are often using this term in order to express their hatred of Hinduism, but I don't remember I was ever impressed with it or ever used this term. 

I have also seen Muslims using the word Jews too as an abusive word,  in order to show their hatred. 

Well, I don't agree upon usage of these two words to show hatred. I refuse to discriminate on the bases of race or religion or caste. 

Who ever supports extremist Hindutva, he is guilty in my eyes, despite his caste. Even if a Dalit is supporting Hindutva, then I disagree with him. Same for the Pandits. 

And it is not about either Jihadits are bad, or the Hindtuva is bad. But it is about both being bad for the humanity and we condemn both for their extremism. 

Hindutva too (like Jihadists) has no ability to accept any non-Hindutva ideas or opinions. For them, either you are for Hindutva, or you are a Jihadi supporter and therefore must be killed. For them every good is Hindutva, and every non-Hindutva thing is bad and supporter of Jihad. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

rant rant rant

What abuse ? Its a perfect description of your kind aka p@ki. The way sprouts appear from a potato wherever its kept, hinduphobia appears in the p@ki mind whatever the place/time/event and you are ample evidence of that. 

What was your contribution to this thread about islamic terror causing yet another massacre ? Wondering whether hindoo texts preach hatred. I rest my case for fellow forum members. 

14 minutes ago, Clarke said:

What abuse ? Its a perfect description of your kind aka p@ki. The way sprouts appear from a potato wherever its kept, hinduphobia appears in the p@ki mind whatever the place/time/event and you are ample evidence of that. 

What was your contribution to this thread about islamic terror causing yet another massacre ? Wondering whether hindoo texts preach hatred. I rest my case for fellow forum members. 

That fake sickular will never condemn Sri Lanka Church attacks but has time to open numerous threads on Hindu extremism. As we say once a Pakistani always Pakistani. See how conveniently he dragged Hindu Terrorism in this discussion . 

Look there's no point having a go at Alam_Dar he's at least trying to have a debate about religion. Have you seen some of the cucks on PP suggesting Buddhists, Tamils, Hindus or even Modi orchestrated this :facepalm:

You also have guys like that Ashok Swine doing the same! I also stand by the observation that US is largely responsible for this in a lot of ways, especially after their never ending wars of Iraq & Afghanistan.

2 hours ago, Clarke said:

2 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

That fake sickular will never condemn Sri Lanka Church attacks but has time to open numerous threads on Hindu extremism.

This is a common disease of hatred filled minds, where they take their own meanings from others words/actions. 

Since when no condemnation here in words automatically means that person is supporting the terrorist attacks, and not grieved at it in his heart, or busy in his life, or refuting the Muslims on other places which are more important than simply writing few words of condemnation here? 

And would you have accepted that I am against Muslim terrorism if I had written few words of condemnation here? 
Answer is NO.

If I write whole day pages of condemnation here, still you are not going to change your opinion. 

Whatever I do, when your mind is filled with hatred against others, then you could never see the other side or understand them while I have already hundreds of times condemned extremist Islam here. When you ever changed you mind after that? Still I stayed filthy Muslim Pakistani for you. 

So please, carry on with your abuses. This disease of hatred will bring you down to the level of those same extremist Muslims, to whom you condemn. 

Edited by Alam_dar