Will Rohit turn the page in the WC?

zen

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Wrong 

CsK winners in 2010,2011,2018

MI winners in 2013,2015,2017,2019 :)

When you worship someone keep right stats handy or stats that you can manipulate perfectly :)

Meant matches ..

Anyway Bambi's bought 2 using :money:

Just now, velu said:

Meant matches ..

10 minutes ago, velu said:

Meant matches ..

Because you think they bought 2 doesn’t mean you have to say it twice :dontknow:

1 hour ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Listen you babbling buffoon, we will have any meaningful conversation only when you are done creating those garbage threads of yours and shamelessly defending them. Till then, I’ll continue to mock your imperial vortex of embarrassing moments (which I am sure you must have lost count of)

I like to give beggars, pickpockets, and attention seekers crackpots like you a chance to improve themselves. But as expected, they fail to take it :hysterical:  .... as mentioned earlier, time to throw you into the trash (ignored. better luck with your other ID)  

10 hours ago, maniac said:

He is a master of doing things no one has ever done before- 264, 3 200s, 4 T20I 100s, most 180+ scores, Also a trend setter when it comes to IPL hatticks by an off spin bowler, fastest T20 100, Most 6s in a game (broken recently but will get it back). Most 100s in a WC, Most IPl wins as a captain, most high profile players groomed directly under him etc etc. so yes there is a pattern here. Obviously I have said most of the things before but it becomes like a memory game with new things added to the list and me repeating it. I have omitted 2nd tier things now like Cycle Agarbatti award, CT SF MOM, WC QF MOM,  Asia cup and Nidihaas winner as captain and must win games performer in WT20 2007 final and vs SA and hitting 4 6s to win the game in IPL etc.

Hitting 27 runs in the final over to win a match in the IPL :) Anyone done that before?

Advanced issues found

10 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Time to call this  "fake analyst" out lol

The fool celebrated something no one cares for 

When the occasion came, the hack became an eyesore

The fool cried when Shankar and DK were thrown into the trash 

When Eng, whom he despised, came out to punch his backside with a lash 

:bow:

The fool celebrated something no one cares for 
When the occasion came, the hack became an eyesore
The fool cried when Shankar and DK were thrown into the trash 
When Eng, whom he despised, came out to punch his backside with a lash 

Hahaha your analysis was epic fail admit it.

There is a popular poem by the great Sanskrit poet "Bhartṛhari" which has been translated into many regional languages of India. I am posting its English translation here:

"It may be possible to extract oil from pure sand. 

It may be possible to drink water from a mirage.
It may be possible to search and obtain horn of a rabbit.

But it is impossible to satisfy a stubborn fool no matter what!"

4 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

There is a popular poem by the great Sanskrit poet "Bhartṛhari" which has been translated into many regional languages of India. I am posting its English translation here:

What satisfaction are you seeking?  :dontknow:

He may have failed in the Semi (got almost an unplayable ball)  ......but boy what a tournament he had. 

Literally  carried our batting on his shoulders throughout the league stages. And if not for him, we might have had a very embarrassing world cup. Most likely wouldn't have made the semi. We would have lost to SAF,  Pak and Ban if not for him. Without a doubt , the best batsman of this world cup and surely a top 3 odi bat in the world. 

Take a bow  Hitman ! :partyall:

1 hour ago, sarcastic said:

U can't win debate with fool...

I can understand the fanboys' hate for the message/messenger but "FCA"  is catching up! :drool:

1194880_900x1125.png&w=1140&cquality=40&

But which batsman added the most runs to his own account after getting reprieves? It comes as no surprise for those who followed the tournament that India's Rohit Sharma is the answer to this question. He was reprieved on eight separate occasions by way of dropped catches and missed run-outs in this World Cup.

648 less 474 = 174 runs :rofl: