Do you feel ashamed to have ever supported Arvind Kejriwal?

Ankit_sharma03

At least Kejri takes care of his cadre....compensation, govt backing etc. OTOH pin drop silence by the Central duo when women and even minor girls from their party are gangraped and killed in Bengal. They just want more blood of innocents to spill so that they can play Hindu khatre mein hai card 6 months before election. Late Anurag Poddar's parents were humiliated by these BJP haramis when they sought to get their meagre compensation (as per HC order)....SC had to step in and scold these *s. The IPS officer who ordered firing on the devotees was shielded, transferred and then promoted lmao. 

303 seats and we see RS Prasad crying like an impaled street dog every day in front of godi media, jab opposition mein tha tab 24x7 rota tha, ab govt mein hai phir bhi ro raha hai. 7 years and very proud not to have made a single change in NCERT books. Economy ki toh poocho hi mat. Temples continue to be looted, stubborn refusal to act against fifth column, corona mismanagement, complete surrender before protesting farmers, failure on all fronts. Give Congress 303 seats and see what they do. 

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

At least Kejri takes care of his cadre....compensation, govt backing etc. OTOH pin drop silence by the Central duo when women and even minor girls from their party are gangraped and killed in Bengal. They just want more blood of innocents to spill so that they can play Hindu khatre mein hai card 6 months before election. Anurag Poddar's parents were humiliated by these BJP haramis when they sought to get their meagre compensation....SC had to step in and scold these *s. 

303 seats and we see RS Prasad crying like an impaled street dog every day in front of godi media. 7 years and very proud not to have made a single change in NCERT books. Economy ki toh poocho hi mat. Temples continue to be looted, stubborn refusal to act against fifth column, corona mismanagement, failure on all fronts. Give Congress 303 seats and see what they do. 

After 2019-20 delhi riots, 

I have stopped supporting fekuchand jumla party.

They just use death of hindus for their political benifits.

Edited by sergio04

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Sorry I thought you were a bhakt, I take back my troll votes, what  Gollum  said is 100 % correct, these mf bhajpayees doesn't give a damn about Hindus in general and are only good at playing Hindu khatre mein hai card.

Good that you realised it.

That does not mean i will not post about AK party.You yourself seems to be andhnmaazi of AAP Party.

Edited by sergio04

Why is it ok to keep abusing ppl like speedheat does? I have yet to read a reasonable post from him/her/them about anything without disparaging anyone. I have reported a post above where he/she/they have used abusive language.

I for one am truly ashamed of even thinking about supporting Kejriwal in 2014. What a hypocrite he has turned out to be. Going to office in a Santro day 1 and roaming around in BMWs now. Corruption crusader to corrupt panderer

Started supporting kejru after 2020 assembly elections, he received clear mandate ultimately putting an end to all the allegations against him.

He appears to be honest, intelligent politician and shrewdly lawmaker most importantly he cares about people. He has been accused of being anti Hindu by BJP but honestly I have seen absolutely no evidence of kejru being anti-himdu infact he has done more for hindus than the pretender hopeless jumla party.

Tremendous leader. Any state would love to have a cm like kejru.

Edited by speedheat

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Absolutely not. He may not be perfect and then who is. He is very intelligent (IIT), compassionate and not corrupt. Cares deeply about people. Has all the qualities of a leader.

Well Kejru has very impressive CV for a CM but like majority of the leaders I don't think he is non Corrupt.  Apart from late Manohar Parrikar I don't trust that there are clean politicians. 

I like the way Kejriwal uses common issues to appeal his voters.  AAP overall has decent potential in states like Punjab J&K where this kind of politics can work effectively.  But I think kejriwal lacks vision & is mostly Delhi centric. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

I dont understand IITians' obsession with UPSC(IAS, IFS, IRS). There is Sundar Pichai (IITian) who is ceo of Google and there are many IITians becoming IAS, IPS working under politicians. Mentioning in this thread only because Kejriwal's education is being mentioned again and again. And this is genuine question. IIT is tough, Working your ass off throughout those 4 years just to read History, Polity after College to become Babu. I find it very baffling.