India’s first terrorist was a Hindu: Kamal Haasan

rageaddict

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

I said the same thing too. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the difference between assassins and terrorists. 

Sadly many in India can't figure out the difference.

I personally think that Killer is one who kills due to "Personal" reasons. 

Assassin could be one who kills for Money. 

While Terrorists is one who has some type of Ideological hatred (regional or religious) behind the killing. But this needs to have some network, while Godse did it in his individual capacity. 

While killing by Godse had ideological motive, thus Kamal Hasan seems to be right when he used the word "Extremist" for him. 

20 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

According to BBC Urdu, Kamal didn't use the word Terrorist or Assassin, but he used the word whose exact translation is "Extremist". 

Godse was an extremist no doubt...my main grouse was calling him India's 1st terrorist when parallelly we had for instance a Qasim Razvi in Hyderabad State forming the Razakar militia. Anyway that's BBC Urdu, I don't want to comment on their credentials. 

Edited by Gollum

Godse was an extremist no doubt...my main grouse was calling him India's 1st terrorist when parallelly we had for instance a Qasim Razvi in Hyderabad State forming the Razakar militia. Anyway that's BBC Urdu, I don't want to comment on their credentials. 
Qasim Razvi was a thorough gentleman. His love and compassion for Hyderabadi Hindus was second to none. An angel.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, nikred said:

Qasim Razvi was a thorough gentleman. His love and compassion for Hyderabadi Hindus was second to none. An angel. emoji849.png

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Every time libtards and pidi media fawn before Owaisi a part of me dies. Owaisi is a keen historian, always questioning the past of Jan Sangh, RSS, Hindu Mahasabha etc..someone ask him about the origins of his party. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

@velu what is 'terrorist' in Tamil, and 'extremist'?

Theevravaadi? Baingiravaadi? Any difference?

in practical sense both are used to refer the terrorists ..

theevira mean - serious or extreme

bayangara mean - terrific 

only a grammar nazi can argue that both have different meaning .. 

https://www.thehindu.com/news/national/tamil-nadu/kamal-haasan-on-nathuram-godse-remark-didnt-use-the-term-terrorist/article27138807.ece

Nathuram Godse remark: Didn’t use the term ‘terrorist’, says Kamal Haasan

Makkal Needhi Maiyam (MNM) founder Kamal Haasan speaks at a rally for Tirupparankundram assembly by election at Thoppur in Madurai on May 15, 2019.

Makkal Needhi Maiyam (MNM) founder Kamal Haasan speaks at a rally for Tirupparankundram assembly by election at Thoppur in Madurai on May 15, 2019.   | Photo Credit: R. Ashok

“Understand the meaning for the word extremist. I could have used the word terrorist or murderer (against Godse)... ours is active politics, there won’t be any violence,” he said while resorting to wordplay in Tamil to drive home his point.

“I am not saying this because this is Muslim-dominated area, but I am saying this before a statue of Gandhi. Free India’s first extremist was a Hindu, his name is Nathuram Godse. There it (extremism, apparently) starts,” he had said in bypoll-bound Aravakurichi.

A comment, which needs an answer:
=======================

In 2003, the BJP under Vajpayee crossed an important milestone when it succeeded in getting a portrait of Damodar Savarkar installed in the Parliament buildings.

Savarkar whom the BJP & RSS adoringly call “Veer Savarkar” was one of the 9 men indicted for the killing of Gandhiji. Savarkar, who pioneered Hindutva was one of the architects of this needless killing. He he was aided and abetted by both the RSS & the Hindu Mahasabha. Savarkar escaped the gallows on a technicality.

But the project now comes full circle with the BJP attempts to recast Godse as the good guy who defended Hindus. Indeed, a BJP spokesperson very respectfully calls him “Godse ji” in the clip at: bit.ly/2JBtYsG. I wouldn’t be surprised if the BJP now allows the Hindu Mahasabha to continue with its Godse temple project. 

I guess the next milestone would be a portrait of Godse in the Parliament.

As a European newspaper described the BJP :

Gandhi on its lips, Godse in its heart

Is this what India wants? 

====

To be honest, I personally also belief that it is true: Gandhi on BJP's lips, Godse in its heart

There is a whole debate of Kanhiya Kumar, when he asked the BJP representative woman why she was using the word "Godse Ji"?  Why to attach "Ji" as sign of respect for Godse? And she was unable to reply. 

We could also find many BJP supporters who are actually openly showing their thanks to Godse for saving them from Gandhi by killing him. 

Lastly, what is exactly the definition of Terrorism? 

And if really Hindus could never be Terrorists? 

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

Why this definition could not be applied to Saffron Brigade members who are lynching in name of respect of cow? 

And perhaps slavery and the Caste system should also come under terrorism where violence was used against one group of people. 

37 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

=======================

In 2003, the BJP under Vajpayee crossed an important milestone when it succeeded in getting a portrait of Damodar Savarkar installed in the Parliament buildings.

Savarkar whom the BJP & RSS adoringly call “Veer Savarkar” was one of the 9 men indicted for the killing of Gandhiji. Savarkar, who pioneered Hindutva was one of the architects of this needless killing. He he was aided and abetted by both the RSS & the Hindu Mahasabha. Savarkar escaped the gallows on a technicality.

But the project now comes full circle with the BJP attempts to recast Godse as the good guy who defended Hindus. Indeed, a BJP spokesperson very respectfully calls him “Godse ji” in the clip at: bit.ly/2JBtYsG. I wouldn’t be surprised if the BJP now allows the Hindu Mahasabha to continue with its Godse temple project. 

I guess the next milestone would be a portrait of Godse in the Parliament.

As a European newspaper described the BJP :

Gandhi on its lips, Godse in its heart

Is this what India wants? 

====

To be honest, I personally also belief that it is true: Gandhi on BJP's lips, Godse in its heart

There is a whole debate of Kanhiya Kumar, when he asked the BJP representative woman why she was using the word "Godse Ji"?  Why to attach "Ji" as sign of respect for Godse? And she was unable to reply. 

We could also find many BJP supporters who are actually openly showing their thanks to Godse for saving them from Gandhi by killing him. 

Abey bsdk, tu apne kaam se kaam rakh Pakistani bosd

26 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Abey bsdk, tu apne kaam se kaam rakh Pakistani bosd

Hahaha 

Sorry dear friend if I offended you. 

I was not intended to do it, but Tapanay may maza aya :aha:

You please also just chill and enjoy it too, nothing serious here. 

3 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

=======================

Gandhi deserved to be killed. 

And I say this, despite acknowledging that he is the biggest freedom fighter of India ( coming from bose-land, thats a concession most Bongs wont make in the first place, but objective facts are objective facts). 

The reason is simple: British forgot to divide the treasury and give Pakistan its share of the treasury, which was in Delhi. Gandhi went on a hunger strike to do this, while Pakistan was at war with the sovereign nation of Kashmir. Which then joined India and auto-triggered war with India. 

Gandhi went on hunger strike to give money to the enemy that is at war with us. This is decisive treason. It doesn't matter if Pakistan 'deserved' the money or not - your nation's legal portfolios get suspended in the host nation, if your nation and host nation go to war. When Iraq and USA went to war, USA froze Iraqi assets in USA - which were legal before being frozen. The move of the US is also legal, officially sanctioned by the UN code of war. 

Ergo, India was not required to release the money to Pakistan, most definitely not during the state of war. Ergo, what Gandhi did was high treason. Laws of India allow execution for high treason. Godse's killing was not needless, it was vigilantism. Its the equivalent of killing a serial killer before the police gets a hold of him.

instrument of accession was signed on Oct 26th, 1947.

This triggered Indo-Pak war of 1947, on Oct 26th.

Gandhi's fast for hindu muslim unity and releasing of 55 crores to Pakistan occured between Jan 13-18, 1948. 

This officially makes Gandhi advocate of treason. 

Edited by Muloghonto