India is not Hindi-Speaking States Alone, Says DMK Chief Stalin

randomGuy

2 hours ago, I6MTW said:

It's a known fact that South Indians at an average, are more educated, intelligent, less regressive and more kind than their North indian Counterparts. Just because their political and language viewpoints are wrong doesn't take away the fact that South India was a whole is more developed and progressive. I say this as a Kannadiga living in TN and having traveled to the North as well. North on an average has even, more regressive households.

How is this a fact? If anything being stuck on language shows how the South is held back or rather holding itself back from progression!

1 hour ago, Number said:

Tbh don't find anything wrong with what is said in the heading.

We should respect and celebrate every culture and language which is part of India.

Then the states should know that holding the center back for petty politics is neither good for their people or the nation!

8 minutes ago, Lannister said:

They didn't give a sh!t about BJP in national elections, and you think they will vote for them in state elections? 

lets see. there's a reason KCR advanced state elections by 6 months. Babu is gone in AP.

3 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Well...I didn't make a post to get upvoted from fellow ICF members from South, I have lived in South and I have also been to North India and my assessment is based on my personal experience. You cannot deny that South Indians are nicer & more educated people in compassion to the ones in the Hindi belt, Delhi is a very cool place to visit....but it got the 'Rape Capital' tag bcoz of lowlifes good for nothing people from within the Hindi belt. It's a fact....cheers!! 

If you think rapes don't happen in the south,you are wrong.

These days more stalking , burning the ex gf  or killings by other means are reported more from south than north.

Delhi is the capital with people from all over the country so if delhi is bad...blame goes to everyone living here.

2 hours ago, I6MTW said:

It's a known fact that South Indians at an average, are more educated, intelligent, less regressive and more kind than their North indian Counterparts.

Educated may be...

but intelligent,less regressive or kind...???

Education does not guarantee any of those.

Just because people are encouraged into science and tech fields does not mean a person is intelligent or less regressive.

People learning humanities and other fields can be very intelligent.

Learning science does not mean the person is progressive .

Indian scientists are also prone to superstitions . Besides progressive thinking is more of a social issue rather than just education.

Being kind is not a regional issue. 

It is silly to assume groups to be kind or unkind based on regions.

8 minutes ago, beetle said:

These days more stalking , burning the ex gf  or killings by other means are reported more from south than north.

Delhi is the capital with people from all over the country so if delhi is bad...blame goes to everyone living here.

Come on. The brutality of Nirbhaya's case showed how uncouth and uncultured some of the people living in Hindi belts. India's global safety index for women plummeted following that episode. 

And we have the majority of parliamentary seats alloted to these states. 

13 minutes ago, beetle said:

Yes rape happens in the South as well. Rape happens in western countries too. We are talking about crime rates. UP tops the list of crimes against women which includes rape, buring, murder, etc. Delhi has more northies than southies. Only southies you can find are those who land central govt jobs and probably some tech companies. You have a shitload of people from UP, Bihar and other hindi speaking states. Stop defending your region.

http://ncrb.gov.in/StatPublications/CII/CII2015/FILES/Table 5.1.pdf

45 minutes ago, Lannister said:

BJP and Congress were in Karnataka even long before you were born. We don't have regional parties to fall back on if we want to vote someone new. 

Which is why in the other thread I told you there has never been a better time for kannadigas to start their own state party to assert their federal rights.

Yesterday it was Congress, today it's these guys and tomorrow it'll be someone else.  Until you have a strong state power i.e. 

1 minute ago, Stan AF said:

Which is why in the other thread I told you there has never been a better time for kannadigas to start their own state party to assert their federal rights.

Yesterday it was Congress, today it's these guys and tomorrow it'll be someone else.  Until you have a strong state power i.e. 

AIADMK won the assembly seats on May 23. 

12 minutes ago, Lannister said:

Come on. The brutality of Nirbhaya's case showed how uncouth and uncultured some of the people living in Hindi belts. India's global safety index for women plummeted following that episode. 

And we have the majority of parliamentary seats alloted to these states. 

most H1B scamsters come from southern states. what to make of that?

6 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Self respect is one thing...but being stubborn and thick is another. Tamils are exactly that. Even you have chosen to be blind on NDA performance in non-hindi states including southern states of Karnataka and Telangana.

There is a strong wave against BJP in TN. However, this is the right time for them to make inroads into TN as there is not the right leader. For that, you have to respect the local sentiment. As soon as NDA came into power, they started painting milestones in Hindi, removing either Tamil or English. Then the self proclamation that Sanskrit is the greatest language on earth BS :giggle:...then the cow vigilantism..

Half way through his tenure, Modi realised that this isn’t going to work in TN...He started his opening lines of speeches in Tamil, appreciated the language, quoted thirukkural, etc. If he were narrow minded like you he wouldn’t have won a seat in Bengal today. There is a saying in Tamil “Aadra maata aadi karakkanum, paadra maata paadi karakanum” - Means “in order to milk a cow, you need to go in it’s own way - otherwise you won’t get any” and he’s abiding by that, instead of creating unnecessary alapparai (ruckus). A more relatable proverb to all the hot headed Naarthies here. :phehe:

[mention=5574]nikred[/mention] would you like to answer this one. Telenagana in all its glory :hehe:
I would like to give credit to both AP and Telangana for this one. Andhra people are definitely the mastermind of this one. Telangana people are just shamelessly following suit. It's just lack of ethics people seem to have in general. There is no defending from my part. It's my pet peeve and I am very critical of this stuff.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk