Match thread : India vs Bangladesh - world cup 2019 warm-up - Cardiff - 28 May 2019

কাফির ইন্ডিয়া অনেক মার খাচ্ছে 
ইফতারের মজা নেবো বেগম মমতা এর সংঘে 
জয় বাংলা জয় নাগিন 

PS: মাশাল্লা এখন কাফির শংকর আউট হয়ে গেছে 
আচ্ছা নামাজ এর টাইম হয়ে গেলো 
আস্সালামালিকম 

Image result for dhaka iftar

Image result for mamata namaz

Just now, nitinbwj said:

Shankar reminds me of a monster of a man Kuruvilla. When he first came in to bowl, I thought he would run like hell, the earth will tremble, he will kill with those looks and bowl absolute fast and scary. Instead, we got a freakin pussy..:phehe:

Shankar is built to hit 6’s..no not hit ..smash 6’s. Instead he holes out clearing the inner circle. :laugh:

On this forum, some folks who support Rohit, tend to support Shankar and Dhoni too .... and everytime these folks play, they hope for miracles :rofl:

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

So we have Shankar/Jadhav/Jadeja competing for second all-rounder spot. But it looks like all three sucks. 

Selectors :hatsoff:

Jadhav started bowling only in his life only recently i think lol So technically he is not an all-rounder. Listen to his interview. He was originally bowling overarm. Dhoni told him batsmen will thrash him. Then he practiced sidearm. Kumble being the coach okayed his action. Then only he started bowling. So i guess he will be in the XI as a pure batsman who can bowl a bit.

Just now, Wall2018 said:

As suspected, the opening batsmen are going to cost India the world cup...:((

Don't go by what is going on here. Kohli and the 10 unreliables . That is what we have. Wish we had found a spot for Subhman Gill in this line up.  India doesn't need sloggers here. Just good batsmen.