#StopHindiImposition Protests [ Only for Tammys ] !!!

velu

On 9/23/2019 at 10:09 PM, Muloghonto said:

Lol. Again, nice dodge about Hindi and it’s effects because of your jealousy . Hindi will be the native link language of India and we won’t let petty regional jealousies stand in the way.

The way you mention jealousy countinuously throughout the thread must mean you are jealous of how the South is able to successfully resist Hindi rather than fall victim to panwalas like you did. No wonder the butthurt. I'm done with you and your repetitive statements. I'll let you have the final word as a bong in a "tamils only thread"

23 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The way you mention jealousy countinuously throughout the thread must mean you are jealous of how the South is able to successfully resist Hindi rather than fall victim to panwalas like you did. No wonder the butthurt. I'm done with you and your repetitive statements. I'll let you have the final word as a bong in a "tamils only thread"

I bring up jealousy because you ARE jealous. That is proven by the fact, that you responded to my points with claims that I am bending over to Hindistanis, no pride , etc. You made those statements first. Since you failed to respond to a single factual point raised by me repeatedly , re: neighbor languages, the inference is clear by process of elimination:  YOU ARE JEALOUS OF HINDI.

PS: I am a bong, I have nothing to be jealous of the south for. I am only historically jealous of one part of India and that’s Bihar. I do not see you guys resisting Hindi, I see you guys causing impediment to yourself from talking to more and more Indians, chopping your nose to spite your face. I see you as insecure culture because Hindi fluency being close to 40% all over Bengal hasn’t stopped Bengali publications to also be at all time high. Unlike you sheltered southies, the Hindi bordering belt is not whining because we can see it as an addition, not a subtraction. We feel bad for our brothers south. And don’t worry we will change it. Even Kerala ministers are now saying trilingual is the way. And soon it will be.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:59 AM, coffee_rules said:

Learned this new word: Dumeel : Dravidans + tamils. 

Anti Hinduism
Anti Indian
Pro Xiatnity and Islam
Medical definition:
Dumeels are the unique subspecies of Homo sapiens, identified by their spectacularly low IQ, which sometimes is lower than a dumb baboon’s. 

They are averse to facts and logic, some are hyper allergic even, that their responses start to be crass and vulgar.

https://threader.app/thread/953803585682198528

Dumeels not only fighting Indi imposition, but also Samskrita. They don't want Bhagavadgita now, as it promtes manuvaad and varnabhod. Evangelicals running the show with DMK.

30 minutes ago, Gollum said:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: @velu ennada solleran !!!

totally incoherent speech .. 

* keeladi confirms that christians  are tamils and they were civilized  :confused: 

* many tamils think that they are hindus which is completely wrong .. no such thing as hinduism :sleep:

* Christianity is not introduced to tamils by british 

* tamils converted to christianity well before uk/usa

* bs definition about india

6 minutes ago, velu said:

totally incoherent speech .. 

* keeladi confirms that christians  are tamils and they were civilized  :confused: 

* many tamils think that they are hindus which is completely wrong .. no such thing as hinduism :sleep:

* Christianity is not introduced to tamils by british 

* tamils converted to christianity well before uk/usa

* bs definition about india

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

They directly descended from Jesus. First there was Jesus, Jesuits and then Tamils descended from Jesuits directly. Appadi daan!

Understood his BS...my Tamil ain't that bad:rock:, mine was just an expression of amazement. How can anyone talk this level of nonsense !!!!

5 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Every *ing time Modi comes to TN, every *ing time...this and #GoBackModi trend. 

DMK is a garbage party, fact. 

Why is he peddling the lies about world's oldest language BS? It is just like feeding bhang to monkeys. We all know Sanskrit is more than 3000 years before Tamil , Tamil Sangam literature is dated at 2nd century CE

8 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Why is he peddling the lies about world's oldest language BS? It is just like feeding bhang to monkeys. We all know Sanskrit is more than 3000 years before Tamil , Tamil Sangam literature is dated at 2nd century CE

Maybe he meant surviving language. Sanskrit is more or less dead, not in practical use. Tamil has many speakers spread across the world. Anyway I am not going into details or arguing oldest language question.

Just pissed off at DMK thugs, they are doing enormous damage to the youth of TN, not worried about the oldies. But very easy to brainwash, influence the teenagers and college goers, DMK controlled media spouts so much BS and lies, and there is no strong counter-narrative in the state esp after Amma's demise. Tamil SM has become the mouthpiece of DMK and radical leftists. Marans ko pehle jail mein daalo, Sun Group is the head of the snake....after that Kalaignar TV owned by Kanimozhi and Dayalu Ammal (mom of Stalin)...

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Problem is, actual Sanskrit inscriptions are younger than actual Tamil, Pali, Magadhi and Telugu inscriptions. We don’t really see Sanskrit inscriptions in India till 1st century AD. Sanskrit being older is via language comparison and linguistic theories. Which I am not disputing, however, material evidence of Sanskrit isn’t the oldest in India and Dravidian supremacists love pointing that out.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They directly descended from Jesus. First there was Jesus, Jesuits and then Tamils descended from Jesuits directly. Appadi daan!

Stop mixing all Tamil in this. Or is it too much for you ? You clearly hate tamils and so would like to color 70 million people through few you tube videos from christians who make 4 percent of the state. I am not sure what you think you acheive from this malicious behavior. But very bigoted behavior from you through out. 

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Not everyone sees Tamil as a tribal us vs them like you thats why. Some people think its one of Indian. Its pretty difficult for some. I guess i understand the source of you tamil hatred now. Typical kannadiga.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

Every *ing time Modi comes to TN, every *ing time...this and #GoBackModi trend. 

DMK is a garbage party, fact. 

Modi has this figured out its a proper right wing approach. Admk right to center has a clear path to coalition with BJP. Dmk will position itself at left to center populist minority apeasing option. Its just the same game and what we saw in center will happen in TN as well. 

All indian people should try not to fan unnecessary divide and weedout ulterior bias and hate. Its unnecessary.

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Problem is, actual Sanskrit inscriptions are younger than actual Tamil, Pali, Magadhi and Telugu inscriptions. We don’t really see Sanskrit inscriptions in India till 1st century AD. Sanskrit being older is via language comparison and linguistic theories. Which I am not disputing, however, material evidence of Sanskrit isn’t the oldest in India and Dravidian supremacists love pointing that out.

Panini and Buddhist texts are available dating to 600 BCE. Also, going by linguistic studies, Rigveda of old Sanskrit is dated between 3000-1500 BCE. It is futile to debate that, but tamils do. Also, Modi meant that is in use as widespread as Tamil. But classical Tamil that is in old lierature doesn't look any closer to what is in use now. Most wouldn't understand, if you hit them with a brick.

18 hours ago, Vilander said:

Stop mixing all Tamil in this. Or is it too much for you ? You clearly hate tamils and so would like to color 70 million people through few you tube videos from christians who make 4 percent of the state. I am not sure what you think you acheive from this malicious behavior. But very bigoted behavior from you through out. 

I am only commenting about Tamils who are protesting this way...I am not saying not all tamils are like this. Only a sizeable few..
Dx-0apiUwAEBntD.jpg

18 hours ago, Vilander said:

Not everyone sees Tamil as a tribal us vs them like you thats why. Some people think its one of Indian. Its pretty difficult for some. I guess i understand the source of you tamil hatred now. Typical kannadiga.

There are Tamil fighters all over the internet peddling lies about Tamil is older than Sanskrit, or some like Subbu  Swamy claim they are sister languages. Modi's messages will feed into that frenzied crowd who would go around Tamil is older than Hindusim and what not!

http://agniveer.com/on-tamil-and-sanskrit/

It is sad to see some Hindu leaders claiming Tamil to be older than Sanskrit. The only 2 proofs are Dravidian regional politics and JNU brand anti-Hindu allergy. Vedic Sanskrit is oldest and that’s why even Tamils adopted it for worship. Tamil was created by Agastya – Vedic rishi. And is awesome.

Tamil is far older than Kalidas type classical Sanskrit. But not Gayatri Mantra and Mahamrityunjaya. Moment you sideline Vedas to prove Tamil old, you break foundation of Hinduism and bring it to level of later religions. Good for politics, blunder for nation. And total lie.

The entire drama of Tamil being older than Sanskrit started with Dravida politics that demanded separate nation like Pakistan. Concocted by separatist haters like Periyar. Soon it became blasphemy in Tamil Nadu if you say Tamil is not oldest.

The entire drama of Tamil being older than Sanskrit started with Dravida politics that demanded separate nation like Pakistan. Concocted by separatist haters like Periyar. Soon it became blasphemy in Tamil Nadu if you say Tamil is not oldest.

Irony is that Sanskrit and Sanskrit based Hinduism is still mainstay of Tamil spiritualism. Tamils never found a reason to compete with Sanskrit till 20th century. Everyone knew Vedas are mother and hence Tamils preserved Vedas more than other regions of India.

Edited by coffee_rules