List of Excuses by the Awam

Khota

LMAO just read an excuse on PeePee. 

According to them , India cheated by allotting more tickets to indian fans and thus that effected team's performance. 

And also , umpires did not warn Pandya for running on the danger zone but they did to Amir and Wahab. 

And last but not least, Bumrah is a chucker   :phehe:. He didn't even pick a wicket yesterday. 

Meltdown over there is unreal. 

Edited by Norman
3 hours ago, Norman said:

LMAO just read an excuse on PeePee. 

According to them , India cheated by allotting more tickets to indian fans and thus that effected team's performance. 

And also , umpires did not warn Pandya for running on the danger zone but they did to Amir and Wahab. 

And last but not least, Bumrah is a chucker   :phehe:. He didn't even pick a wicket yesterday. 

Meltdown over there is unreal. 

I saw the ticket allocation one. They seem to have unreal supply of excuses. To Sohaib's credit he did not make any excuse except called out the captain and complained about his tactics and belly.

Now Sania is being blamed for taking the team out for partying till 2 AM and having milkshakes etc. They are blaming burgers too.

Fools don't know that a high carb high calorie diet a day before match is a good idea. Marathon runners routinely load up on Pasta a day before.

6 hours ago, Vilander said:

actually three if you include Rohit. Its the same for Aus as well. 

Yes, i noticed all three telling directing field placing. This is a very good thing as long as Kohli doesn’t make it a ego thing.

I have ti give some credit to Kohli for accepting the wisdom of other two