KL rahul is the most mentally weak batsman India has produced in last two decades

Scar

On 3/26/2021 at 4:33 PM, chewy said:

This is immature from.KL, granted these guys are pro athletes and put in immense effort.

But you are India first XI, every Tom dick harry is going to have opinion on you, it's part and parcel of international cricket for Indian players.

This 100 and reaction reminds me of similar embarrassing reaction from Nasser Hussain in an ODI series in England vs Ind, which England lost.

Wasnt it the natwest final? 

15 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

People are being overtly critical of Rahul, even he had scored 140 of 108,We would have lost y'day. It was mostly openers' and Kohli's fault y'day.

Thats nt how it works. Lol. Even if he had scored 140 India wud hv lost so just not bother to score :laugh:

7 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

I don't blame him, he saw Dhawan, Kaptaan, and Rohit playing safe to boost their averages. So why wouldn't he try to do same? 

KL got out to the worst delivery of the inning.  A full toss from a part time spinner.  That ball deserved to go for a SIX.      Rohit and Dhawan got out to good deliveries.   There lies the difference.    KL's mode of dismissal in most matches reveal that he has series flaw in his batting.  Despite having played intl cricket for almost 6 years. 

On 3/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, Frustrated said:

KL got out to the worst delivery of the inning.  A full toss from a part time spinner.  That ball deserved to go for a SIX.      Rohit and Dhawan got out to good deliveries.   There lies the difference.    KL's mode of dismissal in most matches reveal that he has series flaw in his batting.  Despite having played intl cricket for almost 6 years. 

I saw my own post of 9 months ago. That was regarding his inning of 7 off 18 against Eng in a decider at home ,when he got out cheaply to a part timer.     He has regressed even further.   Should be dropped forever.