Will Kiwis win the WC? (WC19)

zen

New Zealand winning the world cup would be the worst thing that could happen to the sport of cricket.

I have nothing against the side. I'm sure they must have 2-3 average players also. But they are the most non controversial side to exist in the history of the sport. No masala whatsoever. I can't even name 2 players from new Zealand apart from Vettori and Michael Clarke.

It would be the final nail in the coffin of this dull rain infested world cup.

Edited by Mariyam
4 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

New Zealand winning the world cup would be the worst thing that could happen to the sport of cricket.

I have nothing against the side. I'm sure they must have 2-3 average players also. But they are the most non controversial side to exist in the history of the sport. No masala whatsoever. I can't even name 2 players from new Zealand apart from Vettori and Michael Clarke. 

It would be the final nail in the coffin of this dull rain infested world cup.

I assume you were being ironic, since Michael Clarke is from Oz.

If this WC has been dull, it would make sense in a way for dullard team to win this humdrum WC.

33 minutes ago, zen said:

Congrats NZ. What a performance to get into the final! .... Note that if the final is washed out, both teams share the cup

it won't get washed out as per weather. I am expecting Aus/Eng to give NZ a hammering. Aus in particular is not mentally weak like Ind.

1 minute ago, GeeGaw said:

That is the most "cricket" thing ever.  What kind of a joke of a sport allows such a thing to happen?

Won't be the first time though if it happens .... In 2002 CT too, Ind-SL shared the cup