Karma...

Asim

2 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Also Champtions trophy finals? yaar hamesha tum log bhool jatay ho champions trophy finals ko...aakhir aisi gustakhi kyun? :laugh:

:laugh:

Thanks man !  I was a little sad about today but you've cheered me up. 

Kya haal ho gya hai tum logon ka :hysterical:

21 minutes ago, Pak_cric said:

Also Champtions trophy finals? yaar hamesha tum log bhool jatay ho champions trophy finals ko...aakhir aisi gustakhi kyun? :laugh:

1992 - SYDNEY

1996 - BANGALORE

1999 - MANCHESTER

2003 - CENTURION

2007 - DURBAN

2007 - JOHANNESBURG

2011 - MOHALI

2012 - COLOMBO

2014 - DHAKA

2015 - ADELAIDE

2016 - KOLKATA

2019 - MANCHESTER

12-0 in world cups :laugh1:

Chal Dafa ho ja Champions Trophy leke :thefinger:

Edited by Austin 3:!6

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

1992 - SYDNEY

1996 - BANGALORE

1999 - MANCHESTER

2003 - CENTURION

2007 - DURBAN

2007 - JOHANNESBURG

2011 - MOHALI

2012 - COLOMBO

2014 - DHAKA

2015 - ADELAIDE

2016 - KOLKATA

2019 - MANCHESTER

Kaisa laga belt muhn par??

Haaaaahaa

1 hour ago, Iconoclast said:

Becareful Asim.

I just got warned and had a thread deleted for asking why the bowler with best average and strike rate in this tournament was not played by India today.

That's because we know where you are going with it. obviously everyone called out Virat as an idiot for doing that but obviously you can't think behind the ummah and jummah. I think you live in US unless unca trump has shipped your butt back to whatever shithole you are from. jeez you guys can't think beyond religion, can you?

Just now, Shaz1 said:

The thing I laugh at the most is that I remember when we Pakistani’s hated Misbah it was Indians telling us how great of a batsmen he is. Well they now got Dhoni that reminds me of Misbah. He costed them this semi Final due to his slow batting. Its so odd how this feels so similar. :hysterical:

Lol. 

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

1992 - SYDNEY

1996 - BANGALORE

1999 - MANCHESTER

2003 - CENTURION

2007 - DURBAN

2007 - JOHANNESBURG

2011 - MOHALI

2012 - COLOMBO

2014 - DHAKA

2015 - ADELAIDE

2016 - KOLKATA

2019 - MANCHESTER

Bhai mein to roz subha toilet janay say pehlay champtions trophy final wala match dekhta hoo, specially wo wala scene jab jadeaja pandaya ko runout karta hay. Kia climax wala scene hay wo. 

aaj jab jadeja ko match mein dekha mainay to maza agaya....imaginary talwaar aisay ghuma raha tha jaisay bol raha ho "BC yay talwar pandaya kay liyay hay jis nay mujhay team say bahir nikala tha" 

26 minutes ago, diehardpacer said:

Why can't people believe that the failed England chase was pure inability than any conspiracy.India have been terrible chaser of targets above 300 since the last 3-4 years.Anything above 10 runs an over,don't remember any successful chases. 

prejudiced mentality of blaming India for every thing

Just now, Shaz1 said:

The thing I laugh at the most is that I remember when we Pakistani’s hated Misbah it was Indians telling us how great of a batsmen he is. Well they now they got Dhoni that reminds me of Misbah. He costed them this semi Final due to his slow batting. Its so odd how this feels so similar. :hysterical:

Dhoni not at fault, the entire batting positions were wrong and the top 3 failed.

3 minutes ago, Norman said:

Lol itne din kaha thi yeh hijdo ki fauj . :giggle:

Aaj achanak itne sare nazar aa rhe hai ICF mein. 

:laugh: bilkul...yahi to time hay hum pakistanio ko jagnay ka...isi din ka to intezar kar rahay thay hum...jub apni team ki lagi wi ho to doosron ki lagnay par .... maza to ata hay na...

na waar mein na pyaar mein...jo hay maza.....India ki  haar mein 

7 minutes ago, Mirpur express said:

Kaisa laga belt muhn par??

Haaaaahaa

What belt? We are the only Asian team to reach semi's. Beat your sorry ass team again and that too 7th time in world cups. Yes we had a bad semi final and we lost. But not sure being a Pak fan...why would you celebrate so much? :laugh:

Itna himmat tha to 16th June ko belt marta. Us din to Rohit Sharma ne tum logo ki maar li thi. And now becoming happy bcoz a 3rd team is beating us just because your own couldn't get the job done.

I thought this minnowisque mentality only stored for Bangla fans. Never knew Pak fans and teams both are emulating them.

1 minute ago, Pak_cric said:

:laugh: bilkul...yahi to time hay hum pakistanio ko jagnay ka...isi din ka to intezar kar rahay thay hum...jub apni team ki lagi wi ho to doosron ki lagnay par .... maza to ata hay na...

Swalpa artha ago haage mathado boli magne... Handi sule magne...

1 minute ago, Pak_cric said:

Buaahahahahhah. :rotfl:

Khud maan liya ki tum..... :hysterical: