Bharat Arun likely to keep his position, Bangar might face the Axe. Report also adds it was on Bangar's insistence that Dhoni was asked to bat at No.7 against NZ

7 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

All these guys are brilliant for bowling coach position-

Zak is preferred due to below reasons-

1. When zak had turned into a trundler ,still he got his wickets purely on his skill. Any batsman who became his bunny like Smith, zak would get his bunny out everytime.

2. I found out that whenever zak came for a 5 over spell...he would take one wicket at least.

3. Only srinath and zak were 2 fast bowlers who were requested by captains to not retire and srinath had to actually come back from retirement when ganguly requested.

4. Zak"s interviews clearly showed that he is likely to succeed as a fast bowling coach.

5 . He is Indian.

Wasn’t it Zak that once said Indians can’t bowl quick over a long time. Their bodies don’t allow it.

Definitely don’t want that kind of negative thinking to rub on the young quicks that we’ve got. So no I don’t want him

12 hours ago, MK55 said:

Wasn’t it Zak that once said Indians can’t bowl quick over a long time. Their bodies don’t allow it.

Definitely don’t want that kind of negative thinking to rub on the young quicks that we’ve got. So no I don’t want him

Who is your first and second choice for bowling coach. 

Mine are Zak as first choice

Brett Lee as second choice. 

Mc grath as third choice. 

I doubt wasim akram's intentions.. He kinda spoilt Irfan pathan and few other pacers he worked with during his kkr times. 

I believe that bharat Arun has done a fair job to be retained too. 

But jonty should be our fielding coach and possibly a good batting coach too. 

Tom moody is my preferred head coach. 

His hyd IPL team has performed with just 2 to 3 international stars very well. 

He also got average bowlers bowl very very well. 

Shammi bumrah umesh Siraj Saini Ishant under his wings will become Deadly. 

I think Tom moody is smarter than Fleming. 

I will be delighted if Tom moody is selected and Kohli remains the captain. 

I don't Trust rishabh for Tests.. We need bharat or Samson as keeper for tests. 

Rishabh plant's batting is carefree strokes and he has the confidence to succeed. He is talented too. 

But in tests.. Carefree batting can work if pitch is patta but if the ball is turning or pitch is green... Bowler would love to bowl to a DAdebaaj. 

Turning track.. Any spinner will love to get him.. Green track in tests... Any pacer will get him. 

He did get 100 but same test we lost as he got out when he had to score a few more runs. 

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

Who is your first and second choice for bowling coach. 

Mine are Zak as first choice

Brett Lee as second choice. 

Mc grath as third choice. 

I doubt wasim akram's intentions.. He kinda spoilt Irfan pathan and few other pacers he worked with during his kkr times. 

I believe that bharat Arun has done a fair job to be retained too. 

But jonty should be our fielding coach and possibly a good batting coach too. 

Tom moody is my preferred head coach. 

His hyd IPL team has performed with just 2 to 3 international stars very well. 

He also got average bowlers bowl very very well. 

Shammi bumrah umesh Siraj Saini Ishant under his wings will become Deadly. 

I think Tom moody is smarter than Fleming. 

I will be delighted if Tom moody is selected and Kohli remains the captain. 

I don't Trust rishabh for Tests.. We need bharat or Samson as keeper for tests. 

Rishabh plant's batting is carefree strokes and he has the confidence to succeed. He is talented too. 

But in tests.. Carefree batting can work if pitch is patta but if the ball is turning or pitch is green... Bowler would love to bowl to a DAdebaaj. 

Turning track.. Any spinner will love to get him.. Green track in tests... Any pacer will get him. 

He did get 100 but same test we lost as he got out when he had to score a few more runs. 

Zaheer khan is not an apt choice for fast bowling coach,he is too much into technicality and comes across as someone who has to give his input/opinion when it is not required every time and most importantly he has a negative attitude when it comes to fast bowling,maybe the current crop of youngsters (fast bowlers) coming up is a slap on his face, don't want to see him turn them into trundlers 

20 hours ago, Number said:

If Bangar made Dhoni bat at 7 then I appointed Sundar Pichai CEO of google.

:hysterical:

bangar asked dhoni to bat at 7 so we could come close to 240..had karthik or hardik played a lil more , we would have won and proved bangar right.

it was a right decision, had msd come earlier we would have all got out under 200..with msd scoring a pain staking slow 50..

Edited by vishalvirsingh
33 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

bangar asked dhoni to bat at 7 so we could come close to 240..had karthik or hardik played a lil more , we would have won and proved bangar right.

it was a right decision, had msd come earlier we would have all got out under 200..with msd scoring a pain staking slow 50..

Exactly Dhoni at 7 much more useful than Dhoni at 3,4 or 5. With Dhoni coming at those positions we wouldn't even be in winning position since Dhoni would have played very slow and asked his partner to do the same till the time runrate is out of reach when Dhoni would ask his partner to go for it.

33 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Exactly Dhoni at 7 much more useful than Dhoni at 3,4 or 5. With Dhoni coming at those positions we wouldn't even be in winning position since Dhoni would have played very slow and asked his partner to do the same till the time runrate is out of reach when Dhoni would ask his partner to go for it.

exactly..had jaddu played for 6 more balls we would have won the match as he would have scored 12 runs more...

had karthick played a little better ?? though he has messed his entire career when it mattered most so i know karthick is a looser...

had rishabh or hardik played a few more balls...

India was destined to loose.

kohli was wrongly given OUT..

On 7/28/2019 at 11:55 AM, Pollack said:

We would have lost in either situation but it was more about taking responsibility.  He would have batted same way at 4-5 as he batted at 7.