Unnao rape survivor critical after truck crashes head-on into car

Singh bling

On 7/30/2019 at 7:37 AM, beetle said:

Knowing the case history..yogi could have provided high security to her and family.

When sick disgusting politicians can get security...why not her.

This day...her security guards were missing.

The govt could have  made sure that his influence from the jail is minimized .

His contacts in jail could have  been removed.

The case could have been moved to fast track court.A powerful politician against a poor woman ...it deserves to be fast track

ed.

There is so much that can be done if there is a will.

In this case either the will is missing or the CM does not consider such crimes worth his time.

Poor woman....up against a sick system .

They rammed their car with a truck. I doubt personal security would have made any difference.

And any higher level security the truth is that the state of UP does not have the resources.

The system is sick cause of the people who just dont pay taxes. Security costs money. If you give security to one victims, you will need to give security to all the rape victims. why favouritism? The state of UP will go bust.

The CBI were involved with this case long before this truck collision as directed by Yogi. The concerned MLA was suspended as soon as the allegation came to light. 

3 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

They rammed their car with a truck. I doubt personal security would have made any difference.

And any higher level security the truth is that the state of UP does not have the resources.

The system is sick cause of the people who just dont pay taxes. Security costs money. If you give security to one victims, you will need to give security to all the rape victims. why favouritism? The state of UP will go bust.

The CBI were involved with this case long before this truck collision as directed by Yogi. The concerned MLA was suspended as soon as the allegation came to light. 

I have many acquaintances from UP across the political spectrum and one thing they all unanimously agree is that the law and order situation has improved considerably after BJP's coming into power 2 years ago. 

Crime rate has gone down drastically. 

Of course you can't expect a complete overhaul in the system considering the state was ruled for around 10 years by ghaddars from SP and BSP but it's a start. 

Truth is Yogi did what he had to, got the CBI involved and moved the case to Allahbad high court in 2018. The MLA in question was suspended a while back in April, 2018 and has had the due legal process underway against him.

The truck collision has also been refereed to the CBI.

8 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

Of course you can't expect a complete overhaul in the system considering the state was ruled for around 10 years by ghaddars from SP and BSP but it's a start. 

I would like to correct the above a bit :

Of course you can't expect a complete overhaul like never ever ever in the system considering the state is UP. 

It's easy to blame politicians but they come from the same society and not some other planet. Mindset of the people should change. Eventually better politicians will start rising from the society. In a state like UP I don't see drastic improvement in law or order anytime in near future or tbh ever. BJP, Congress, SP, BSP  whosoever it be.

On 7/29/2019 at 10:06 PM, cowboysfan said:

wake the * up,NAMO is doing Ghanta,he could have done a lot before this stage was reached by he doesnt care a **** about this girl.

i agree. he should have set an example unlikely he would now. 

UPites tell me that despite everything, Yogi has strong leaning when it comes to doing favours to his caste. Kuldeep Singh Sengar by name sounds like his caste.

My support with BJP and Yogi is very close testing limit. Where this guy Kuldeep Singh Sengar ends up, will actually tell if BJP government is any different.

There is no support to culprit in such incidence, doesnt matter how strong the leader is. We dont condone these actions ever. THrow him out, it is okay to lose election than having such animals in the party. Whoever is culprit, should be severely punished.

22 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Just saw the whole story. Now I have suspicion about rape. Both families have long enmities but both were used to be friendly till 2001. Both families have filed fake cases against each other since 2002.

Rape or no rape. But attempted murder is real.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Yes. Things do get bad when there is enmity between two political families.

Its not expected of a BJP government. This whole saga looks likes a Flick like Mirzapur. No, I am not buying any excuses. Its good that they finally decided to expel the MLA from party. But Hope, Yogi has not shown certain level of castism here. If he has, then god save India

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Its not expected of a BJP government. This whole saga looks likes a Flick like Mirzapur. No, I am not buying any excuses. Its good that they finally decided to expel the MLA from party. But Hope, Yogi has not shown certain level of castism here. If he has, then god save India

i have no idea about caste of the two families.

10 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Just saw the whole story. Now I have suspicion about rape. Both families have long enmities but both were used to be friendly till 2001. Both families have filed fake cases against each other since 2002.

The girl's family are his distant relatives or something.