Government set to abrogate article 370

Stradlater

49 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I follow some handles like Aaditya Raj Kaul and come across such reactions. 

You realize that such negativity creeps in over time, right? It has been 3-4 years now. I have completely stopped following SM, MSM etc. NO FB, No Twitter, or Insta (Never had any of these). I stopped reading TOI or other OLN. I have never followed any american channels or news sites ever. Yes literally nothing. I do get news from here and there. I get most of my news from ICF while I read through the forum. But life is much peaceful without these disgusting parasites in our lives. 

Oh and I was referring to NDTV type of nonsense.

Edited by dial_100

On 12/26/2020 at 11:20 AM, dial_100 said:

You realize that such negativity creeps in over time, right? It has been 3-4 years now. I have completely stopped following SM, MSM etc. NO FB, No Twitter, or Insta (Never had any of these). I stopped reading TOI or other OLN. I have never followed any american channels or news sites ever. Yes literally nothing. I do get news from here and there. I get most of my news from ICF while I read through the forum. But life is much peaceful without these disgusting parasites in our lives. 

Oh and I was referring to NDTV type of nonsense.

I am not following them and outraging when I come across and thinking that I am making any difference. Bad news about India like riots, jawan martyrs, etc depresses certainly, but I think we all need to do something to fight the mindset of the likes of NDTVs, Kashmiri separatists, ISIS/PFI/SDPI/JM/Naxal supporters and not ignore them as mere negative news. I do contribute to NGOs which are fighting such fights in India, like Indic Collective, INDICA and some helping out refugees from Pakistan to fasttrack their cases in India. etc. who are fighting academia, intellects etc and form a narrative. It gives a sense of positivism. Not that it helps the situation in any way. Some rot is deep-rooted in the system. 

Edited by coffee_rules

7 hours ago, Gollum said:

J&K-based Punjabi jeweller gets domicile, shot dead by terrorists

No place for kafirs in Dar al Islam.

Any people who receive domicile in Kashmir after purchasing land or property, should be provided arms for self defence.

These are the so called ' freedom fighters' displaying that much jazba the muslim religion is proud of, to shoot an unarmed 70 year old man... says a lot you need to know.

3 hours ago, diga said:

Supreme Court upholds the decision to abolish #Article370. 

So one more pawn lost by opposition

Congress can easily win state election as supreme court has announced it before Sep 2024...  They just have to promise junta of a similar arrangement like Himachal.