Duncan Flethchers Tenure

While we have so much of hoopla about Ravi Shastri or Anil Kumbles tenure as Indian coach we conviniently forget the Duncan Flethcher era where India lost to Australia 4-0,Engalnd 4-0 and against England at home..Was that the worst period in Indias cricket history..

Definitely! has to be!!

Back to back thrashing from Eng than AUS  with both bat and ball, to the team coming straight out of winning the world cup.

With stars like gambhir, sehwag, Sachin, dravid, lakshman, bhajji etc.

Poor selection committee picking RP singh who was holidaying, with zero Match fitness..

It was Carnage all around.

At-least bewda brags a lot and talks to the media. Duncan was like a ghost, remaining mostly silent despite serial disasters. That being said, all the oldie veterans(SRT, Dravid, VVS) should have retired after WC2011 and let Duncan fulfill the purpose for which he was brought, which is rebuilding with a younger team. Unlike in England where he was the man in charge and ran the show with freedom, in India, he was like a Sarkari babu with not much say in the goings-on. 

I remember some players speaking positively about Fletcher, even though we all have negative feelings toward him due to the whitewashed. On the other hand, Bevda is only praised by Rat. 

I am okay with Kumble's dropping as some negative reports were out there about him as well, but there were some positives as well reported. 

What does Bevda even do except act as a yes man to Rat?

8 minutes ago, Moochad said:

I remember some players speaking positively about Fletcher, even though we all have negative feelings toward him due to the whitewashed. On the other hand, Bevda is only praised by Rat. 

I am okay with Kumble's dropping as some negative reports were out there about him as well, but there were some positives as well reported. 

What does Bevda even do except act as a yes man to Rat?

he does dhonig and rat certain favours

54 minutes ago, South_Paw said:

Also believe only during Fletcher's time Dhoni started his 'process', 'long rope', etc.

I would think that had more to do with Dhoni becoming too powerful after winning the world cup. The Dhoni is a great leader talk went to his head.