New coach to be chosen on Friday

BERGKAMP

Cheerleader to continue as coach till 2021 t20 WC.  

"Being a current coach, knowing the boys well, knowing the problems well, what has to be done. He was well versed with the system. Somebody knows the system and somebody who knows the players well has an advantage," said Anshuman Gaekwad, one of the members of the CAC.

The CAC also revealed that Mike Hesson and Tom Moody finished second and third in the standings on the basis of their impressive presentations. Each of the interviewed candidates were marked out of 100 on parameters including: Coaching Philosophy, Experience of Coaching, Achievements in Coaching, Communication, Knowledge of Modern Coaching Tools.

On 8/13/2019 at 7:12 PM, Vilander said:

Shastri will not be picked. 

Kohli is under pressure it shows he is playing a WI series and being pumped about it, its existential for him. 

:hysterical:

Yet another feather in this oversmart posters cap after World Cup. :hatsoff:

Like I said Shastri was going to continue as head coach and just like previous time this time too the selection process was a scam. It's really unfair on the other applicants when you already decide the coach on captain's liking only. Kohli- Shastri duo is shameless and power freak.

On 8/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, Vijy said:

he will not care about killing cricket in the long run. rat's focus is always on the immediate future and present-day.

His focus is on younger generations. He will become/is already the younger generation's version of Sachin. What is worse is he is more business savvy unlike Sachin. So he will actively market his products to them. My nephew already idolizes him. No matter what the truth is these fans/immature idiots will consider him a god. Despite his focus, he will be in most adult fans perspective remain as a failure when it comes to captaincy and a negative influence on team morale.

RIP Indian cricket. Rat and Shat connection will screw Indian cricket. I have lost all interest in watching anymore of this sh1t. We are not winning any away tours against SENA countries. In fact we are in for an upset when Eng and Aus tour here. Fvck selection committee and fvck rat, shat and the coaching entourage. These people will spoil young talent like Pant, Shaw, Iyer, Saini, Kuldeep, etc and stick to those seniors. IPL is my only connection to cricket. :mi: may be my most hated franchise but I will support them against :rcb: Most RCB followers themselves are not supporting them atleast here in :icflove: