Bhajji gets edgy

2 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

bhajji is a better bowler then ashwin is ur opinion

Ashwin is better is a fact coz in terms of numbers bhajji is not even close 

Fact:: Under controlled conditions Ashwin was the worst spinner.

Fact: Under controlled conditions Bhajji was never the worst spinner in the world.

50 minutes ago, Khota said:

He was really good in Aus 2015 Wc....which are not helpful conditions in World

Bowled pretty well in 2013 CT which was in england

Fact: Under controlled conditions Bhajji was never the worst spinner in the world.

ohh really in 2010 t20 WC in WI......he played 5 games did not take a single wkt. Yes my frend 5 games 0 wkt.....

check ur facts - in controlled condition

2004- bang vs ind series in bangladesh(helpful pitches for spinner) against minnows avg of 94

2005 - Ind vs pak in India home pitches) avg of 74

2005 series in pak- subcontinet pitches avg of 103

2007 home series against Aus avg of 87

These are horrible stats.....i didnt even include avg of 50-60 series and these were just subcontinet pitches....dont even get me started on his overseas poor series becoz list wont end . This was only ODI cricket so dnt me even get me started on test cricket when he beaten at home despite having kumble at other end 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
6 hours ago, Khota said:

You are getting confused between opinions and facts.

Nope. You are. Fact is Ashwin has been vastly superior to Harbhajan over their careers. Honestly it’s not even close. And those are fully supported by facts. Saying Ashwin is a mediocre bowler is NOT supported by facts simply because there are not many spinners with figures and achievements in career as Ashwin. 

3 hours ago, Khota said:

Wrong. Under controlled conditions Ashwin is vastly superior, once statistically analyzed mathematically . You cherry picking one tournament here or there is mathematically invalid and also probable by standard mathematical facts. 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Wrong. Under controlled conditions Ashwin is vastly superior, once statistically analyzed mathematically . You cherry picking one tournament here or there is mathematically invalid and also probable by standard mathematical facts. 

I have given stats......let him ask for more

I hve stats of Wc.....if he comes with world tournament criteria.....t20,test, ODI.....let him ask more those most of them will show how ahead is ashwin

The next time he cherry picks......ask him how many wkts did bhajji pic in 2010 t20 wc- answer is 0 in 5 games....ashwin even his so called worst tournament picked 1 in 3 games (which was after 4 fielder rule n 2 new ball rule). Bhajji 2010 was with 5 fielder rule in t20. So bhajji one worst tournament was even worse

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
On 9/15/2019 at 4:27 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

I have given stats......let him ask for more

I hve stats of Wc.....if he comes with world tournament criteria.....t20,test, ODI.....let him ask more those most of them will show how ahead is ashwin

The next time he cherry picks......ask him how many wkts did bhajji pic in 2010 t20 wc- answer is 0 in 5 games....ashwin even his so called worst tournament picked 1 in 3 games (which was after 4 fielder rule n 2 new ball rule). Bhajji 2010 was with 5 fielder rule in t20. So bhajji one worst tournament was even worse

He still keeps crawling back after being bombarded with all the evidence in the world (just in this page alone), must be a masochist :hysterical:

On 9/11/2019 at 11:14 PM, Muloghonto said:

Ashwin was ranked #1 in ODIs and Tests. That isn’t an opinion, that’s a fact. Bhajji was not. Also facts. If Ashwin with his massively superior record is mediocre, then Bhajji was even worse. Simple.

While I agree with the overall point that Ashwin has contributed more than Harbhajan (esp the post-doosra Harbhajan), it is not useful to simply use era rankings to prove the point.  It is possible that bowler A's era featured a bunch of crap bowlers elevating him to a #1 ranking, whereas bowler H possibly bowled in an era of stalwarts.  

In Malayalam:  Mookillaa raajyaathe murimookkan raja.

Having said that, I will forever be indebted to Harbhajan for his 2001 hat-trick in the VVSL match.  Epoch-making match in which he had a huge hand!  

Edited by ExtremeBrainfade
7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

he did the work for u 7 wkt haul........boom self destruct 

27 -5 wkt haul not retired yet, bhajji had 25....cant play anymore 

Once again it shows you ignorance. Ashwin has become the de facto choice right now. If he was bowling with another full time spinner you will see how inadequate he is.

8 minutes ago, WeStMiDz said:

Fastest left arm spinner to 200 wickets is not a proper spinner, okay lol

I am his biggest fan and I think heis the most deserving player on the team. In terms of pure spinners there are others better than him. Once again I support this man unconditionally.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

No.

are u kidding me, he is the fastest left armer to 200 wkts. Part timers dont take 200 wkts 

In Indian condition he is as good as anderson in england condition, he is a legend in indian condition as bowler

If he is a part timer, kumble aur bhajji ko dub mrna chahiye 

Kumble avg at home was 25 n s.r 59

Bhajji - avg 29 n s.r  64

Jadeja avg 20 , s/r is 55........ (atg has such numbers)

Jadeja results are much better then kumble n bhajji

40 minutes ago, Khota said:

I am his biggest fan and I think heis the most deserving player on the team. In terms of pure spinners there are others better than him. Once again I support this man unconditionally.

so does that make him a part timer

Kumble was miles better then bhajji, did that make bhajji a part timer 

18 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

are u kidding me, he is the fastest left armer to 200 wkts. Part timers dont take 200 wkts 

In Indian condition he is as good as anderson in england condition, he is a legend in indian condition as bowler

If he is a part timer, kumble aur bhajji ko dub mrna chahiye 

Kumble avg at home was 25 n s.r 59

Bhajji - avg 29 n s.r  64

Jadeja avg 20 , s/r is 55........ (atg has such numbers)

Jadeja results are much better then kumble n bhajji

See above post. I am a fan of Jadeja unlike you.