Australia vs Pakistan T20 series

6 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Are Aussies this good or Pakistan are a crappy team.

Beating pak these days can cause delusion to sides

So can't make anything from these wins ,afterall they have beaten the pulp out of two hapless sides

Their real test is against NZ and Eng(don't know when will they face off )

Edited by Suhaan
13 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

musa's pace looks around 140-145 .....that pace wudnt scare batsman. Can he bowl quicker or was it just the hype ?

That is enough ,i think problem lies in his height,he looks too short,

Aussie pitches are more about bounce ,guys like Musa have to bowl short to extract bounce off the pitch which is easily devoured by Aussie batsmen, specially their openers,he needs more than pace to be effective,he is skiddy,but the kind of bounce Shami generates is totally different but it has more to do with his action,Musa's seems to be more side on

What do you reckon @express bowling @Mosher @rkt.india?

Edited by Suhaan

Should have been a 3-0 drubbing this, rain saved the no.1 side lol. Also today's was the most gutless batting performance from a test side I have seen in a while. Last 2 overs with tailenders playing and missing must have been humiliating for even the delusional Pak fans.

45 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Aussie pitches are more about bounce ,guys like Musa have to bowl short to extract bounce off the pitch which is easily devoured by Aussie batsmen, specially their openers,he needs more than pace to be effective,he is skiddy,but the kind of bounce Shami generates is totally different but it has more to do with his action,Musa's seems to be more side on

This guy reminds me of Sami and Bhatti. He has good pace but does he have other skills? Looks raw atm. His skiddy pace might help on subcontinent pitches but he will struggle on these Aussie pitches. 

Edited by Mosher
52 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Haven't watched him bowl bro  !