Manju bullying harsha....as usual being a D**k

On 11/24/2019 at 12:33 PM, Rightarmfast said:

Let the cockroaches fight amongst themselves and die. These people are anyway parasites. They are just feeding off cricket without any real contribution. 

What has Harsha contributed to cricket or to the society? Has he done anything without charging money for the betterment of the sport? I dont think so. He uses cricket to climb the ladder of success. He takes corporate workshops, gives speeches based on cricket. And how much knowledge does he really have of cricket? Dude, we know cricket more than these parasites! Really we do. Dont feel sad for these leeches. 

do we though....

I personally think both should be replaced. But than should that extend to most of cricinfo staff who dont seem to have played the game? From boria mazumdar to sharda urga.....

Boria is a joke. He was the MC in the Tata Steel Chess opening ceremony in Kolkata recently and the way he made a fool out of himself :facepalm:pure cringe fest. He knows very little about sports, doesn't make an attempt to learn/prepare, makes it all about himself, annoying voice. Sports journalism in India is such low standard garbage. 

14 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Boria is a joke. He was the MC in the Tata Steel Chess opening ceremony in Kolkata recently and the way he made a fool out of himself :facepalm:pure cringe fest. He knows very little about sports, doesn't make an attempt to learn/prepare, makes it all about himself, annoying voice. Sports journalism in India is such low standard garbage. 

Also did a horrid job as a ghost writer on SRT's autobiography. 

53 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I remember how Sidhu and Boring Mazumdar were discussing that we must pick test players from ipl performances, this was in 2010.

4 hours ago, Gollum said:

In all likelihood he got to sleep with Imran during the 1989 tour (Pakistani legend Imran Khan a gay: Imran's ex-wife makes shocking revelations), to satiate his partner probably rubbed kaali daal all over his genitals and sucked him dry. I kid you not the other day while commentary he chided Siva for ordering Dal Makhani every day...probably because of Indo-Pak tensions and Imran's busy schedule they can't make time for each other and kaali dal is a trigger which sends him to depression/anxiety. @UrmiSinhaRay can add the colourful details. 

Where are the hands? Why that look?

Image result for manjrekar imran khan

Pretty sure later on when he was invited to Pakistani dressing room on the pretext of a meeting with Imran the other players did passing the parcel, after all bachebaazi is their national sport. Little did they realize that the sick perv enjoys that stuff.

3hhrhd.gif

Till today this b@stard fantasizes about Shoaib's biceps and Afridi's wrists.

What bar is he talking about?

Would Have Loved Playing Under Imran Khan, Says Sanjay Manjrekar......clearly Imran used to give up top position easily, Manju wanted to be under him.

Sarfaraz is no Imran Khan, says India’s Sanjay Manjrekar......maybe the belly gets in the way

Imran Khan Told Me Not to be Anti-Pakistani: Sanjay Manjrekar........relationship advice 101, never mock your partner's nationality, religion, language, cuisine yada yada

He even wrote a detailed article about Imran in crapinfo Immy's crowd

Excerpts

He is God to me, I want to be reborn as him so that I can get the under/andar wallah position:phehe:

https://twitter.com/sanjaymanjrekar/status/503924877909172225?s=20

romantic couple.

14 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I don't know anything about this particular incident, but I can't stand Harsha's nasal braying for more than 30s.

To be honest there aren't many with better soft skills than Bhogle, so just having nerds do commentary would be boring. And you definitely won't stand nerds.

Edited by MechEng
6 hours ago, Gollum said:

In all likelihood he got to sleep with Imran during the 1989 tour (Pakistani legend Imran Khan a gay: Imran's ex-wife makes shocking revelations), to satiate his partner probably rubbed kaali daal all over his genitals and sucked him dry. I kid you not the other day while commentary he chided Siva for ordering Dal Makhani every day...probably because of Indo-Pak tensions and Imran's busy schedule they can't make time for each other and kaali dal is a trigger which sends him to depression/anxiety. @UrmiSinhaRay can add the colourful details. 

Where are the hands? Why that look?

Image result for manjrekar imran khan

Pretty sure later on when he was invited to Pakistani dressing room on the pretext of a meeting with Imran the other players did passing the parcel, after all bachebaazi is their national sport. Little did they realize that the sick perv enjoys that stuff.

3hhrhd.gif

Till today this b@stard fantasizes about Shoaib's biceps and Afridi's wrists.

What bar is he talking about?

Would Have Loved Playing Under Imran Khan, Says Sanjay Manjrekar......clearly Imran used to give up top position easily, Manju wanted to be under him.

Sarfaraz is no Imran Khan, says India’s Sanjay Manjrekar......maybe the belly gets in the way

Imran Khan Told Me Not to be Anti-Pakistani: Sanjay Manjrekar........relationship advice 101, never mock your partner's nationality, religion, language, cuisine yada yada

He even wrote a detailed article about Imran in crapinfo Immy's crowd

Excerpts

He is God to me, I want to be reborn as him so that I can get the under/andar wallah position:phehe:

the only thing manju has left doing for imran is 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, The Dark Horse said:

Let's be honest. Harsha, Shastri are the best we have inspite of the cliches.

Comnentator Harsha keeps on talking about other things when the match is on. More often than not, he does not focus on the game that is going on.

Moreover, he keeps interrupting the commentators who are trying to analyse the game. Often, when someone is trying to make an important point, he changes the subject and starts talking about an irrelevant thing.

He keeps on getting surprised every time an Indian cricketer comes out of the stereotypes that exists in his mind regarding Indians. Every time a good bouncer is bowled, he starts talking about Gavaskar and Solkar opening the bowling for India.  FFS Indians have been bowling quick since the early 1990s with Srinath, Wassan etc. And almost 30 years have gone by.  He just can't seem to come to terms with the new age dominant, fit and confident Indian who can achieve anything.

Harsha is 58 years old now. But still feels obliged to behave like a truculent schoolboy half the time.  

He is a much better analyst ( outside the commentary box ) than a commentator. There, he talks / writes about the game.  But the moment another person is present, he feels the need for one-upmanship, via the leg-pulling route, and gets into too much rhetorics.

Edited by express bowling