UK Polls - Tories expected to get majority

coffee_rules

2 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

no surprise really,the far right is going to destroy  the world.I am delighted in a way though,england has for centuries plundered the world and its time for them to voluntarily let America ruin them and suck them dry.

Except Boris is by no means far right.

He has been the mayor of a diverse city of London twice. Just cause some leftie rag calls him that does not make him one.

USA is also not going to ruin anybody. As mentioned in the post above the pound will provide a natural barrier should **** go south. 

7 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I am not blaming Islamophobia brother, but I am blaming the Kafirophobia of Quran. 

I do not know what kind of divine phobia followers of peace have against everyone.

I agree with your basic point that general population  rightly sees Libtards As insidious and intellectually viscious

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Re Scotland

Boris will first break from the EU. Then even if there is a referendum (personally i dont think he will grant one) Scotland will have to first apply for EU membership which will be refused by spain as they dont want Catalunya becoming an EU member and separately.

Fundamentally what people are forgetting is that the UK could leave the EU cause it had a solid currency of its own, the pound. UK avoided a recession cause the pound sucked out any pressure by devaluing 20%. Scotland leaving will neither have the currency and will have to wait for a few year even if EU accepts membership.

In addition, when the first referendum took place in September 2014 Brent crude was hovering around $100. Its currently $67.  the price of oil was the economic reason underpinning the reason to separate.

Spain has said they would not block Scotland's membership to the EU IF they became a Sovereign country LEGALLY and Scotland has no intention of doing it unlegally.  

20 minutes ago, Tattieboy said:

Spain has said they would not block Scotland's membership to the EU IF they became a Sovereign country LEGALLY and Scotland has no intention of doing it unlegally.  

Talk is cheap. Spain have issues with Gibraltar despite multiple referendums. You think they will allow the catalan nationalists a glimmer of hope?

Also, johnson can veto a referendum. If he does so any plebicite conducted will be illegal. Which if true would result in a spanish veto.

I am not even going to get into issues with the basques and multiple movements in italy. 

Thats the problem with labour

The party has been hijacked by a bunch of ultra whiney overeducated self entitled millennial metrpolitan elite concentrated in major british cities like london (google momentum) These elites are infiltrated  by a peaceful community cause disillusionment from other religious minorities. This segment have zero connect with the working class in post industrial towns in the rest of the country who form the base of the party. 

Somebody like corbyn was an mp of islington who is totally disconnected from the realities of the working class in these smaller towns.  You are free to read his musinfs before he shot to limelight. More interested in the trade union movement in Venezuela than bread and butter issues in the uk.

All this cluster* started when ed milliband decided to take union support to defear his brother david in the 2010 labour leadership contest. It opened the floodgates for these busy bodies controlles indirectly by the unions.

The only way labour getting into power is if conservatives totally * it up like was the case in 1997. 

1 hour ago, G_B_ said:

Thats the problem with labour

The party has been hijacked by a bunch of ultra whiney overeducated self entitled millennial metrpolitan elite concentrated in major british cities like london (google momentum) These elites are infiltrated  by a peaceful community cause disillusionment from other religious minorities. This segment have zero connect with the working class in post industrial towns in the rest of the country who form the base of the party. 

Somebody like corbyn was an mp of islington who is totally disconnected from the realities of the working class in these smaller towns.  You are free to read his musinfs before he shot to limelight. More interested in the trade union movement in Venezuela than bread and butter issues in the uk.

All this cluster* started when ed milliband decided to take union support to defear his brother david in the 2010 labour leadership contest. It opened the floodgates for these busy bodies controlles indirectly by the unions.

The only way labour getting into power is if conservatives totally * it up like was the case in 1997. 

Perfect example of this in US

woke leftists got Bernie to unendorse Cenk Uygur, despite so much work he has done for the progressive cause. Im not a big fan of Cenk, but he sticks to his ideology, but wokies got upset that everything doesnt happen as per their ideal dream world. They want everyone, especially politicians to be perfect leaders who have never had shitty opinions, never done shitty things, and lets not even talk about forgiveness. this cancel culture is sickening and it saddens me that moderate Dems and Labour Party supporters in the UK are seeing the future of their parties be railroaded because of these arrogant far-left POS. 

On 12/14/2019 at 3:56 AM, mishra said:

Islamophobia should not even be classed even as “word”.

Its one of the biggest lie

Its been a proven method of redressing grievances based on the success of addressing anti-semitism in the West and psuedo-secularism in India. Following the championship winning playbook.