Pakistan's Haris Rauf's throat-cutting celebration sparks controversy Sydney [Australia]

gakgupta

16 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Take off your **** from here,his action is blatant cheating in the middle,you don't have to tell me what should be discussed here,Iam talking about his action which doesn't looks clean,You call it hatred its mere observation

I didnt notice it till you pointed it out. Yup there is this slight jerk right at the time of release . look at the 3rd wicket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFJw08Ar5Xk

8 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I didnt notice it till you pointed it out. Yup there is this slight jerk right at the time of release . look at the 3rd wicket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFJw08Ar5Xk

Yes brother,but if you point it out ,padosis call it hatred and if he his action gets reported they will blame it on India and actually i have seen them go this far by saying 'Icc should allow ball tampering,to create balance'no wonder they go all out to glorify fixer Deity Amir

Good to see couple of world's top notch experts on fast bowling exist on this forum and they can see what elite umpires and world's  top notch experts and commentators cannot see. Also I also enhanced my vocabulary today, " change of action" has a new meaning now. Bowlers all over the world change their action now and then but they should be banned  according to some "experts" here , who probably never played the game called cricket. 

10 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Why should he be told to stop doing it in places where it isn't banned?

Because , it has been banned in other sports not named WWF which needs things like this to get publicity and fans.He has the game which can speak for itself.If it is done in an international match it would be banned by ICC too.

On 1/4/2020 at 1:05 PM, Shaz1 said:

He has the best tool in the business. By being Pakistani he is carrying the legacy of the most talented fast bowlers. His jeans help him succeed as a bowler.

:hysterical:

On a serious note... the celebration doesn’t really go with cricket anyway, let Taker & Kane have their thing

& NFL banned some scrub wide receiver from the Jets for the same thing so not really that surprising.

& before anyone starts bashing me for the nagin dance thing, I hate it more than any of you do so no point in really dragging that here:angel: