Match thread : Ind vs NZ 1st T20i, Auckland

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Why would 39 year old learn from 36 year old. That's like telling Sachin to learn from Finch. 

Dhongi even when he was 35 was floundering..rememeber wc 2015..dhoni at 35 and taylor at 36..not even a comparison..taylor playing all formats scoring runs in buckets

Edited by neel roy
14 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Dhoni should learn

Dhoni thinks he is entitled to play for India (have a look at how he responded to a question about him playing CWC2019). I think Taylor is much more professional and dedicated to his game which is why he is scoring so many runs even late in his career. 

Also, Ross Taylor's consistency is epic, he can score big hundreds, finish the games and also hold the innings together for NZ, very versatile batsman who knows his limitations and is always there with a flexible game plan. 

3 minutes ago, Fool said:

Grats on the win boys

Wanted to get your thoughts here?

I noticed a few Indian players are getting injured/hurting their shoulder fairly regularly while fielding.

With Australian cricketers, this appears to be less occurring, I am sure there is or has been AFL/Rugby players that have trained Aussie cricketers in the art of rolling correctly when fielding.

1 minute ago, Autonomous said:

Dhoni thinks he is entitled to play for India (have a look at how he responded to a question about him playing CWC2019). I think Taylor is much more professional and dedicated to his game which is why he is scoring so many runs even late in his career. 

Also, Ross Taylor's consistency is epic, he can score big hundreds, finish the games and also hold the innings together for NZ, very versatile batsman who knows his limitations and is always there with a flexible game plan. 

Dhoni is smart.

Why play when everyone can scrutinize him when he fails with the bat consistently. Better to put his hand up only for the World Cup and then for it to be too late to get rid of him once selected.

I think he will play in the World Cup.

3 minutes ago, RAZPOR said:

hope to god pandey doesnt play next one,if it were upto him we would have lost ,poor pant and sanju sitting out for pandey ,thanks to kaptaan

Pandey is tailor made for ODI but not T20. I agree that Pant should be ahead of him here.

Pant is more likely to win a game for India off his batting in T20 than Pandey.

Kohli - "We enjoyed this. Landing two days before and playing a game like this, it was fantastic. Felt like 80% support was for us and the crowd was right behind us. You need that sort of push chasing 200+. We never spoke of the jetlag in the team. We didn't want any excuse. We just focused on what we needed to do to win."

Jesus !!!! Stop the *ing rant already.Enough.

52 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Dhoni is smart.

Why play when everyone can scrutinize him when he fails with the bat consistently. Better to put his hand up only for the World Cup and then for it to be too late to get rid of him once selected.

I think he will play in the World Cup.

Current combination of players seem fine, If they are able to perform like this then it would be difficult for Dhoni.

He should just get a farewell game.