Kartik Tyagi

vice

12 minutes ago, Global.Baba said:

Mavi and Koti stood out for being overall outstanding athletes. While I am not saying Tyagi is not, Bishnoi seems to be the most well rounded player this edition.

Kartik is a good athelete as well. You probably didn't watch his fielding in the first game. Same is Akash who arguably had the best catch in the tournament. 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Both Tyagi and Akash are very aggressive bowlers ... same as Nagarkoti and Mavi.

It is as if they want to blow away the opposition and dominate them ... not just get them out.

Akash needs to work a lot otherwise I fear we will have one more khaleel in our hands. I felt sushant is more naturally gifted - already has the pace and has a nice repeatable action. He needs to focus on landing the ball in the right areas. Can be very handy for India in limited overs. 

4 hours ago, express bowling said:

Both Tyagi and Akash are very aggressive bowlers ... same as Nagarkoti and Mavi.

It is as if they want to blow away the opposition and dominate them ... not just get them out.

To me, they also look like bowling the similar pace.

Few suggestion regarding Tyagi.

1-Should not play any T20  matches other than IPL, for 2-3 years at least.

2-He does not need much coaching, only need to play more FC games.

3-Should be fast tracked to India-A after one FC season , an exceptional talent like him should not be let spend too long a time in domestic circuit .  

4-He need fitness training , build strength, and be very careful, avoid career threatening injuries. 

He is more talented than Marvi and Nagakoti were at under 19 WC. 

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

To me, they also look like bowling the similar pace.

To me, Tyagi looks at least 5 kph quicker on an average.  He is much better at sustaining speeds and maintaining consistency in speeds.

Akash is more raw. He can bowl those much quicker balls but is very up and down in terms of speeds.

Akash is just 17 ... so, it is expected at his age.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

To me, Tyagi looks at least 5 kph quicker on an average.  He is much better at sustaining speeds and maintaining consistency in speeds.

Akash is more raw. He can bowl those much quicker balls but is very up and down in terms of speeds.

Akash is just 17 ... so, it is expected at his age.

I meant Kartik looks like as quick as Mavi-Koti visually.

19 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I meant Kartik looks like as quick as Mavi-Koti visually.

Speed guns are very unreliable tools for knowing the comparitive speeds of bowlers in different series / different eras.

Bumrah is firing cannon balls in the end overs of this T20I series in NZ ... but clocking just 138 k to 144 k.

Edited by express bowling