Terrorist shot dead in Streatham, London after going on stabbing spree

LordPrabhzy

11 hours ago, speedheat said:

LTTE was real badass, I sometimes wish we had a hindu terrorist organisations like LTTE to counter these jihadi dogs.

we and ltte both screwed it up. first was IPKF, then LTTE setting up state in the north instead of staying guerrilla , then rajiv assasination, and final coffin chinas ambit for SL. it could have been a hindu state within SL. 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, Laaloo said:

Englandistan is being slowly overtaken by Pakistanis. They are mostly unemployed, radicalized, running crimes and mafias and even infiltrating the media. Englandistan is also home to many Pankiatani expat criminals needed finding solace in queens arms. Your Kate and Co visited Pakistan and spent a whole week there. Appeasement seems to run deep and Sajid Khan has Pakistani roots. In case you forgot Osama was found in Pakistan. Many US attacks including In Orlando, St.Bernadino, Timesquare cylinder guy were Pakistanis or has Pakistani roots. In fact the first attack on US soil after Pearl Harbor, in 1993, WTC underground and attack was a Pakistani. Many London stabbing and train attacks were carried out by Pakistanis. How about that mafia that was doing child trading (disgusting) was carried out by Pakistanis. Welcome to Londonistan!

copied from yahoo comments ;)

Next time some mofo from overseas comes here and compares us and uk, I be like seriously? 

On 2/3/2020 at 10:46 AM, Laaloo said:

Englandistan is being slowly overtaken by Pakistanis. They are mostly unemployed, radicalized, running crimes and mafias and even infiltrating the media. Englandistan is also home to many Pankiatani expat criminals needed finding solace in queens arms. Your Kate and Co visited Pakistan and spent a whole week there. Appeasement seems to run deep and Sajid Khan has Pakistani roots. In case you forgot Osama was found in Pakistan. Many US attacks including In Orlando, St.Bernadino, Timesquare cylinder guy were Pakistanis or has Pakistani roots. In fact the first attack on US soil after Pearl Harbor, in 1993, WTC underground and attack was a Pakistani. Many London stabbing and train attacks were carried out by Pakistanis. How about that mafia that was doing child trading (disgusting) was carried out by Pakistanis. Welcome to Londonistan!

copied from yahoo comments ;)

I remember reading this post on social media: 

“India exports software engineers whereas Pakistan exports Islamic terrorists” 

On 2/4/2020 at 3:11 AM, speedheat said:

LTTE was real badass, I sometimes wish we had a hindu terrorist organisations like LTTE to counter these jihadi dogs.

The LTTE would probably would have ended up supporting these islamic terrorists just to get back at the Sinhalese.

Edited by Ranvir

2 hours ago, Ranvir said:

The LTTE would probably would have ended up supporting these islamic terrorists just to get back at the Sinhalese.

The guy looks middle eastern/central asian/pakistani with a hindu first name. The last name Amman can be hindu like @Vilander said but the capital of Jordan is also Amman. The names with city names as last names are very suspicious. We had that guy bahgdadi or something. I don't want to be nice to the pakistanis but this seems the same group who has "middle eastern" roots that are not muslim/christian. Also suspect they are mind control operations by the local agencies. But england surely is englandistan full of pakistani "tough guys"

19 hours ago, Ranvir said:

You couldn't be more wrong buddy, LTTE hated Muslims....not getting into specificis, arguments, ethical angle etc. Also I have observed that Tamils in Sri Lanka and Malaysia (even Christians !!!) don't get along well with Muslims. Understandable in Malaysia because of the persecution, surprising in Lanka. 

Expulsion of Muslims from the Northern province by LTTE

Kattankudy mosque massacre

LTTE and Muslims

How and Why the LTTE Evicted Muslims from the Northern Province 25 Years ago in “Black October 1990”.

For your reference as well @speedheat bhai. 

Edited by Gollum

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Ustad, kahan chupe huye the?

On 2/4/2020 at 12:30 AM, Vilander said:

and second Amman is a wierd second name i have seen among SL tamils.

Amman in Tamil is used like 'Devi' or 'Matha' in north. Its used to describe deities. There was a LTTE general called pottu amman i remember that, Wierd naming style but all tamil words but used unlike in India. 

Very hindu sounding name.

Maybe a recent convert or something, his middle names are totally 'Islamic'. Many recent converts (1-2 generations back) hold on to some part of their ancestry. I know Bengali Muslims who are Das, Biswas, Mazumdar. Look at the Bakis, centuries after their conversion many still hold on to their Hindu/Sikh caste names like Chouhan, Bhatti, Gujjar, Bajwa....

He looks Middle Eastern, might be similar to Malabar region which saw contact with Arabs hence resulting in some fair complexion people, at least compared to other Mallus. Sri Lanka similar to Kerala in that regard. 

35 minutes ago, Gollum said:

You couldn't be more wrong buddy, LTTE hated Muslims....not getting into specificis, arguments, ethical angle etc. Also I have observed that Tamils in Sri Lanka and Malaysia (even Christians !!!) don't get along well with Muslims. Understandable in Malaysia because of the persecution, surprising in Lanka. 

LTTE and Muslims

How and Why the LTTE Evicted Muslims from the Northern Province 25 Years ago in “Black October 1990”.

Hey dude were where you ? All good ?

19 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Ltte was hindu. Indians dislike Tamils this tendency has lead to restive separatist sentiments in some sections of Tamil society. But most of ltte was hindu. Its a missed opportunity for India.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

LTTE and Muslims

Arrey tu tha kidar?? Nice to see you back.

I have heard that they have  expelled almost 1lac Muslims within hour.

Not something which I am getting excited about but this goes to show the might of LTTE.

20 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Then you don't understand LTTE.

They would have smuggled weapons at the most.

They hated Muslims and Sinhalese who were pro- Pakistan by the way.

19 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Arrey tu tha kidar?? Nice to see you back.

I have heard that they have  expelled almost 1lac Muslims within hour.

Not something which I am getting excited about but this goes to show the might of LTTE.

Dude LTTE had its own navy (Sea Tigers) and air force (Air Tigers), introduced suicide bombing as well. Not proud of the last part but imagine them having their own navy and air force, blows my mind every time. They committed many evil acts but damn were they advanced !!!

Tamils are in general mellow, chilled out people. But push them beyond a limit and they show their might, even Bombay underworld was under the control of Tamil dons (peaked after Bal Thackeray's anti-Tamil stance). Dawood was a kitten when they were in charge, only after they died/declined did he have the guts to take over the city. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Ltte was hindu. Indians dislike Tamils this tendency has lead to restive separatist sentiments in some sections of Tamil society. But most of ltte was hindu. Its a missed opportunity for India.

Thanks to Rajiv Gandhi and that Italian beech. Missed opportunity in SL just like Nepal, that dynasty has been a curse for India. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Dude LTTE had their own navy (Sea Tigers) and air force (Air Tigers), introduced suicide bombing as well. Not proud of the last part but imagine them having their own navy and air force, blows my mind every time. They committed many evil acts but damn were they advanced !!!

This is unbelievable actually. Their diaspora was committed and  strong.

11 minutes ago, Gollum said:

dons (peaked after Bal Thackeray's anti-Tamil stance).

I have seen a video where author was saying Bal Thackeray used to praise LTTE chief Prabhakaran I don't know how true this is though.