Women's T20 Word Cup 2020

vice

On 2/24/2020 at 12:15 PM, SRT100 said:

This Indian womens team plays with more passion and enthusiasm than our mens.

I might prefer to follow them. The womens team feels young, happy and enthusiastic. Nothing wrong having older players as long as they can perform and bring energy and confidence to the team.

I love the "Sachin" clone, she is very good. She was clearing the fence with her 6s. That was very impressive.

Everyone has one thing in common. They choke when it really matters. Hopefully they ll win it this time!

Edited by Rasgulla

India vs England Semis. Tough match up.

England has been India's bogey team.  2017 WC Finals  and T20 2018 Semis.  

Hopefully, it's a different result this time around.  Waiting for Mandana and Harman to click in this crucial one.  Perhaps they haven't been able to adapt to the  slower wickets.  Shafali and Mandana duo at the top would be crucial. 

Let's go gals. All the best

:clap:

Looks like the rain will wash out both the semi finals. That’ll take out England and Australia and will leave way for an India South Africa final. First final for either teams and India should start favs there. Unfortunate if it comes to that but that’s what it is looking like 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Only way we can win KOs these days. Hope both matches are washed off and we get a 1st time champ. Eng and Aus have made women's cricket too boring. 

Tbf we had a good chance of beating England, if the match had happened. However beating Australia in the finals would be a tall order. 

2 hours ago, AuxiliA said:

Tbf we had a good chance of beating England, if the match had happened. However beating Australia in the finals would be a tall order. 

I don't agree with you man. Eng has a dominant record over India in T20s (16-4), they raise their game in big matches, psychological edge after previous WC/WT20 KOs against us, in general a better team and more well rounded, and these conditions would have neutered our spinners. I am glad we are in the final, but we were damn lucky.