Women's T20 Word Cup 2020

vice

12 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Ok with separate thread

But key is kohli wishing womens team. If he does its game over.

13 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Yep we should. You guys decide who wants to make. 

My vote for @vice who also started this thread. Don't want some panauti opening the thread. 

And hope Kohli stays away from this :pray:.

Edited by Gollum

Already hearing complaints from English fans that its not fair that there was not a reserve day for the Semifinal.

When the English captain that they knew that if they finished on the top of the group, that was the only way to ensure passage to the final if the rain washed out the semi final match, she said that 

When England captain Heather Knight was asked if they had paid particular attention to the washout aspect of the semi-finals she said they had not specifically discussed the scenario before the tournament began but set out wanting to win every match.

"Harman must have got a crystal ball out. I'll have to borrow that from her for the next tournament," she said. "No, you don't think about that. It's such a unique situation. So, yeah, no, we didn't discuss it. We just wanted to get to the semi-finals and win. We plan to try and win every game that we can."

I mean if it was the other way round they would have said the Indians knew the rules before the tourney started so fair is fair. That is why it is so hard to support England in cricket because they are the biggest hypocritical cry babies.