What is the solution to the Hindu-Muslim communal mess that our country finds itself in atm?

Stradlater

On 3/5/2020 at 3:09 PM, Stradlater said:

The reason why most piss poor Muslim households tend to breed like rabbits is because the lesser emphasis on female education. You educate the females and the results would be for everyone to see. 

What did these educated females do for Triple Talaq? There were absolutely silent and thus played along religious kattarpanthi. 

Even, in this violent protests , its women who are also attacking policeman. 

18 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@Mariyam Mohatarma, yeh to gappi nikla. khuda ke vaaste, aap kya farma rahi hain? There is no word called parsai in Urdu as per the dictionary. It could be Arabic. I editted out lampat after looking up it's meaning.

I meant that whether I turn out to be a leftist lampat ( dictionary tells me it loosely, no pun intended, means tramp) or a leftist champu or a waterfall of piety ( from Faiz's poem) is my look out.

5 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

Saying we may need to do what we have been incorrectly accused of doing this past 2 weeks or so. 

Thanks for the heads up. :wp106:

Btw, its not a mere accusation. An overwhelming majority of the deceased were Muslims.

https://www.thepolisproject.com/the-high-cost-of-targeted-violence-in-northeast-delhi-a-list-of-the-deceased/#.XmN3h3UzY8q

7 hours ago, someone said:

What did these educated females do for Triple Talaq? There were absolutely silent and thus played along religious kattarpanthi. 

Even, in this violent protests , its women who are also attacking policeman. 

Who do you think litigated against the Triple Talaq from the word go? Who filed the various cases against Talaq e bidat?

Why not look up the case before you make such false allegations?

Heard of the Bebaak Collective? Does Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Andolan ring a bell?

Salman Khurshid, whom ICF accuses of being a part of the Tukde Tukde gang, was amicus curaie for these women's group against the Talaq e bidat.

12 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Btw, its not a mere accusation. An overwhelming majority of the deceased were Muslims.

https://www.thepolisproject.com/the-high-cost-of-targeted-violence-in-northeast-delhi-a-list-of-the-deceased/#.XmN3h3UzY8q

That is always going to be the case in minority-majority tussle. When minority is 20, majority 100, who are going to have more casualties. Problem is minorities are made to believe they can win fights against majority that too on trivial issues like CAA which don't concern them at all. You can easily find videos where muslim women are being paid to sit on dharna against CAA. You don't know how much of this is done by Bangladeshis who have quite a few numbers in NCR.  Some political people are pushing guilible innocents into this fight just for their political gains. AAP gave tickets to three people who led rioting people in Jama, Jamia etc. The kind of pre-planning was done by some them sends chill down the spine. Once they initiated the altercation, they can't talk about who had more casualties. Can Pakistan complain about more casualties after initiating wars they had with us? 

10 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

That is always going to be the case in minority-majority tussle. When minority is 20, majority 100, who are going to have more casualties. Problem is minorities are made to believe they can win fights against majority that too on trivial issues like CAA which don't concern them at all. You can easily find videos where muslim women are being paid to sit on dharna against CAA. You don't know how much of this is done by Bangladeshis who have quite a few numbers in NCR.  Some political people are pushing guilible innocents into this fight just for their political gains. AAP gave tickets to three people who led rioting people in Jama, Jamia etc. The kind of pre-planning was done by some them sends chill down the spine. Once they initiated the altercation, they can't talk about who had more casualties. Can Pakistan complain about more casualties after initiating wars they had with us? 

I don't disagree with any of this. By all means punish all the rioters, especially the ones who conspired to riot and kill well in advance.

But that doesn't mean that the Muslims who were killed, deserved it ( go through this thread, and you'll know what I mean) because some other Muslims started a riot 5 blocks away. They were innocents too. 

Edited by Mariyam

25 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

I don't disagree with any of this. By all means punish all the rioters, especially the ones who conspired to riot and kill well in advance.

But that doesn't mean that the Muslims who were killed, deserved it ( go through this thread, and you'll know what I mean) because some other Muslims started a riot 5 blocks away. They were innocents too. 

You are completely missing his point. Riots are coordinated by politicians. Aam Aadmi Party leaders were organizing these riots in the first place. When politicians (backed with foreign funding and intelligence) are behind this, there's nothing to be achieved through a few arrests. India, as a country, has no control over its internal security.

I'm afraid we'll see mass killings of Muslims in the future. In the absence of law and order, and with politicians starting riots for political gains, the average citizen has no choice. Hindus feel like they have no protection.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

what does that have to do with the price of fish? if you start something and lose a few in the process it doesn't mean you didn't start it. this is like those people who foolishly claim we can't be racists because we have black friends or something. lol.

until and unless you condemn some of the anti social aspects of your good book which encourages people to do exactly this instead of sitting in denial and trying to take some imaginary middle ground because the liberal ecosystem is willing to support you this is exactly what will keep happening. People aren't idiots and infinitely patient. You will only reap what you sow.

4 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I meant that whether I turn out to be a leftist lampat ( dictionary tells me it loosely, no pun intended, means tramp) or a leftist champu or a waterfall of piety ( from Faiz's poem) is my look out.

To maine kab mana kiya, I was advising rageaddict to avoid reading Faiz unless he wants to be a left langot. BTW, you can’t be a lampat as they are men , havas ke pujari like some of the posters here who are demanding more eye candy threads.

@Mariyam Nobody is rejoicing the deaths in the riots, but fighting out the narrative That there is an anti-Muslim pogrom while the trigger of the riots by Muslims is forgotten. They (msm and Muslims) are trying to whitewash the crimes of Muslim leaders who mobilized crowds with speeches and months of preparation in ChandBagh areas. Tahir Hussain arrested now , was being sheltered by even likes of Javed “Moderate Muslim” Akhtar questioning why only Tahir was being chased. Arrey danga usi ne shuru kiya to usi ko pehle dhoyenge na. Plus the optics for Ankit, Negi looks very bad whoever did it. And MSM and West Media doesn’t talk about it, but count the number of Muslims dead, even there are 40 % are Hindus dead

6 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Who do you think litigated against the Triple Talaq from the word go? Who filed the various cases against Talaq e bidat?

Why not look up the case before you make such false allegations?

Heard of the Bebaak Collective? Does Bharatiya Muslim Mahila Andolan ring a bell?

Salman Khurshid, whom ICF accuses of being a part of the Tukde Tukde gang, was amicus curaie for these women's group against the Talaq e bidat.

If so, why was INC fighting against the talaq bill so much? It failed twice in RS , while it was passing through LS with NDA majority. Finally, with some amendments it passed in RS because of KCR, Jagan, Biju coalition with NDA, INC still opposed it, so much for their support to Muslim women at grassroots level by KA.

16 hours ago, Mariyam said:

It's also possible that many of the deads were rioters themselves.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:48 PM, coffee_rules said:

If so, why was INC fighting against the talaq bill so much? It failed twice in RS , while it was passing through LS with NDA majority. Finally, with some amendments it passed in RS because of KCR, Jagan, Biju coalition with NDA, INC still opposed it, so much for their support to Muslim women at grassroots level by KA.

What has any of this to do with the SC judgement criminalising instant talaq and the fact that multiple Muslim women groups and activists have been litigating for the total ban of the practice for years?

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

What has any of this to do with the SC judgement criminalising instant talaq and the fact that multiple Muslim women groups and activists have been litigating for the total ban of the practice for years?

Because I don't understand what amicus curaie means. I thought 'friend of the court' would mean he had vested interest in the case and helped them fight the case. So, if that understanding is correct, why INC (who SK belongs to) is fighting against the legislation in the RS?

Edited by coffee_rules

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Because I don't understand what amicus curaie means. I thought 'friend of the court' would mean he had vested interest in the case and helped them fight the case. So, if that understanding is correct, why INC (who SK belongs to) is fighting against the legislation in the RS?

He helped in his personal capacity with the case. His Party for whatever reason may not share his view points on the issue and decided to vote against the Ordinance.