Fcuk China

Stradlater

Just now, YCCC said:

Should be at Headingley celebrating the start of the new season today. Instead I’m making up jobs to do to pass the time like rearranging the books on my bookshelf.

* CHINA!!! :wall:

Will you ever eat Chinese food again?

22 minutes ago, YCCC said:

Should be at Headingley celebrating the start of the new season today. Instead I’m making up jobs to do to pass the time like rearranging the books on my bookshelf.

* CHINA!!! :wall:

There are far greater problems. 

My friend who works in Lahore is fearing for his job after his company made large amount of employees redundant today, again. 

I don't think we need to worry about Chinese buying some shares, it just makes them vulnerable since they are the ones making an investment. 

Dunno if it applies to shares but generally there is an enemy property act extended in NDA 2.0 which allows govt to usurp property of enemy countries in times of conflict. It apparently made well invested companies like Xiaomi almost crap their pants.

3 hours ago, Autonomous said:

There are far greater problems. 

My friend who works in Lahore is fearing for his job after his company made large amount of employees redundant today, again. 

I get that and fortunately I haven’t been hit hard financially or know anyone with the virus yet. Still it’s usually nice to have sport to take your mind off the usual **** of everyday life

Edited by sandeep

Folks could use some quality sports to watch.  But it was very weird to watch that one-off NZ vs Aus ODI with zero crowd watching.  

Not sure what the right answer is, but yeah live sports on TV would make a genuine contribution to people's mental health. 

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Folks could use some quality sports to watch.  But it was very weird to watch that one-off NZ vs Aus ODI with zero crowd watching.  

Not sure what the right answer is, but yeah live sports on TV would make a genuine contribution to people's mental health. 

Agreed. 

I miss Babar Azam's cover drive.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I'd welcome it now certainly Watching that Aus V NZ match and various European football matches before the lockdowns I was like "not sure about this" but now we're used to this new life we all have it would be nice to have sport to watch to entertain us. Summer is coming and a few beers and sport on tv would be just what we need and might help keep people indoors as well. Who knows if or when it will actually happen though

Edited by YCCC

OK. We can hate China as much as we like. 

But, What was the CIA, intelligence doing, why do these ppl still have a job?

Either CIA allowed the virus to enter america on purpose.

Or they told the president, but he kept on sitting on his fat ass.

Why I don't see BJP supporters criticising Trump for this? 

First case of Corona arrived in South Korea and US at the same time. And while South Korea was taking it serious and doing massive testing, Trump was sitting on his fat ass and telling we have all under control. Is it not true? 

You people are right that China hid the seriousness of this virus for 6 weeks. But is it not true that Trump also kept on denying the seriousness of this Virus for the 6 weeks after US got the first corona case?