Who is your favorite Indian television NEWS ANCHOR?

Manny_Pacquiao

New anchors  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the best news anchor?

• Sreenivasan Jain - NDTV
    • Ravish Kumar - NDTV
    • Rahul Kanwal - India Today
    • Rajdeep Sardesai - India Today
    • Zaka Jacob - CNN News18
    • Rahul Shivshankar - Times Now
    • Navika Kumar - Times Now
    • Sudhir Chaudhary - Zee
    • Rajat Sharma - IndiaTV
    • Arnab Goswami - Republic
    • Deepak Chaurasia - News Nation
    • Suresh Chavankhe - Sudarshan News
    • Other - post below

On 6/18/2020 at 2:19 PM, adi B said:

Amish was my next door neighbour 10 years ago or so ,now lives in Noida.

He's an absolute joke of a journalist, actually cant even call him one.

Sifarish se laga tha lol

He's on news18, which is a reputable channel!! I should have added him to the poal

On 6/18/2020 at 2:25 PM, Gollum said:

See, I was planning to take a week off from internet since I have a lot of work to do. Thanks to you I will be searching videos of our Sudarshan legend for the next gazillion hours. Gee thanks Manny. 

Yes he is, a national treasure. 

He has surprisingly good access. He interviewed yogi adityanath on multiple occasions (they were good interviews, btw!) and has connections to many BJP politicians.

If Yogi ever becomes PM, sudarshan will become india's most-watched news channel...:hysterical::hysterical:

6 minutes ago, goose said:

by the way, sorry if off topic, does Modi ever do press conferences where Indian journalists can ask questions?

Unscripted PC? No, Modi doesn't have the balls, not one since he became PM, state of our 'democracy'.

Shah is much better at this, he will make a great PM in 2029. 

Edited by Gollum

10 minutes ago, goose said:

by the way, sorry if off topic, does Modi ever do press conferences where Indian journalists can ask questions?

Is it mandatory for head of state to do press conferences? All leaders have narcissistic personalities but then there are some like  Trump and Imran type guys who like the sound of their own voice and love being in front of the camera. That’s an exception to the rule, not the norm.

I am not sure if guys like Putin or Eleven jingping give too many press conferences either. Not that they are the gold standard either but you get my point hopefully.

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Is it mandatory for head of state to do press conferences? All leaders have narcissistic personalities but then there are some like  Trump and Imran type guys who like the sound of their own voice and love being in front of the camera. That’s an exception to the rule, not the norm.

I am not sure if guys like Putin or Eleven jingping give too many press conferences either. Not that they are the gold standard either but you get my point hopefully.

Elected politicians should regularly put themselves up for public scrutiny. The world is crying out for a leader that commands respect on the global stage. India should try to occupy that space.

Riling up libtards . Outstretched hand salute.  :hysterical:

If you don’t know the controversy, liberals complained and got a stay order before airing this UPSC jihad segment. Centre then allowed it. There is some ground data on Zagat foundation running a IAS training programme which has even bureaucratic channels supporting an upsurge of induction of Muslim candidates into civil services. Faesal of a Kashmir fame got first place with some favors like this.

Edited by coffee_rules