This is why desi unkil Trump supporters make me laugh

sandeep

1 hour ago, mishra said:

You should be ashamed for supporting killing of non Muslims in your country

It is sad to see that you want to win argument against me by blaming me for being a hidden Jiahadi Muslim, who wants to kill the Hindus. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Gandhi Said: India has moral responsibility to attack Pakistan. if Muslims in Pakistan persecute non Muslims. Indian leaders do not have guts to attack Pakistan, so they are letting Pakistani Islamic state persecuted non Islamic people to live in India.

I am all for what Gandhi said. Human and Human Rights are SACRED. 

Not only India, but it is the moral responsibility of whole civilised world to attack Pakistan for denying the basic human rights to it's minorities. 

Similarly, whole civilised world has the moral responsibility if the Hindu Fanatics want to deprive the rights of their minorities by making one lame excuse or another. 

1 hour ago, mishra said:

Above should also be reminder to people like @vvvslaxman, If some racist are voting for Trump win then Jihadis are rooting for Trump loss, and by same logic not voting TRump is actually facilitating Jihad

This is not correct. 

Criticising CAA is a moral duty, not a sin or promotion to any kind of Jihad. 

The right wing government of BJP is making things bad for India Internationally by taking such unwise steps. 

^ Once again, Why should I not call you Jihadi fanatic if you are vocal an consistent in views against "a humanity based breather" given to non Islamic people of your country , who you (Read Islamic fanatics with words and swords) have persecuted raped killed converted for centuries. Even if they have left your country, you cant let them live in peace by doing politics over their poor fate.

Not only that, you are arguing that the people who have almost cleansed Islamistan from all non Islamics, should be allowed to enter in India for further organized religious cleansing.

Please tell me, Why shouldnt I call you Jihadi when acting as above  is actually giving you direct benefit of 72 Hoors?

Edited by mishra

23 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

I absolutely don't agree with you. 

We are living in a global world, where we all are connected in one way or another. US is influencing our life directly or indirectly. 

US elections have no bearing on their foreign policy. Democrats or Republicans say different things but they all come together in their foreign affairs

23 hours ago, velu said:

Nifty and BN follows Dow Jones 

Then we are screwed. Dow Jones is a ponzi scheme only for the elite. A SL Tamil tried to copy cat their moves and loopholes but got caught in some judiciary technicality. They will find these technicality if said person is not in their group. I'm counting that our stock exchange don't follow theirs :pray: since we didn't have a major setback in 2008 as them. Since our economy is more or less a service based economy serving the great make benefit nation of US and A, I won't be shocked if it doesn't work out. We sure can hope :dance:

41 minutes ago, sandeep said:

You need to inform yourself on facts before you spout inaccurate BS.

Please enlighten us.  He does rile up the base. Before he was president and his campaign do you have any evidence that he is racist ? Left wants to paint it that and he is happy to get votes that way too. 

Edited by gattaca

11 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Please enlighten us.  He does rile up the base. Before he was president and his campaign do you have any evidence that he is racist ? Left wants to paint it that and he is happy to get votes that way too. 

There's a litany of historical record.  He was sued by the govt for racist practices towards the tenants of his properties back in the 1970s.  He has said a hundred things that are so bigoted, and that too, in trying to defend himself against accusations of prejudice.

If you want to excuse all of that in the name of "riling base", or "political campaigns", that's a case of willful blindness that I am not interested in either curing, or combating.

Isn’t whole White world be sued for it. Coca Cola has Nazi links. British Parliament should be shut down. So do all other house. Ethics,morality, society is changing with education and time. Why only a person can not be given opportunity and benefit of time

53 minutes ago, sandeep said:

There's a litany of historical record.  He was sued by the govt for racist practices towards the tenants of his properties back in the 1970s.  He has said a hundred things that are so bigoted, and that too, in trying to defend himself against accusations of prejudice.

If you want to excuse all of that in the name of "riling base", or "political campaigns", that's a case of willful blindness that I am not interested in either curing, or combating.

If you go by that. Hilary on TV said she is against lesbians and gays. 70 was also very close to civil rights movements as well. Understanding your opponent is very important to win anything. Democrats and supporters fall in to this trap of not understanding why people support him. He clearly like divisions and thrives through them. Even true blue states(Michigan and Pennsylvania) voted for trump.  Democrats and Obama lost track of people loosing jobs to china and just sat on it. 

Edited by gattaca

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Even true blue states(Michigan and Pennsylvania) voted for trump. 

You don't understand what "true blue" means, if you think MI and PA count as such.  

13 minutes ago, gattaca said:

Democrats and Obama lost track of people loosing jobs to china and just sat on it. 

Agreed, but that has nothing to do with the fact that Trump is a big old fat bigot.  

21 hours ago, gattaca said:

Lol he is not racist but opportunistic. Simple difference. He will side with anyone who will help him win. He is not even republican to begin with.

It does not make any sense, while it does not make any difference. 

Even if we have to consider Trump as an opportunistic, still his interests lie with the racists, therefore he will behave like a racist.  

15 hours ago, mishra said:

You should be ashamed for supporting killing of non Muslims in your country by arguing that Every Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslim have fundamental right to Indian citizenship.  So should be orgs which are keeping blind eye for few bucks. Such orgs have no place in 2020. Your Jihad is not even veiled in your argument. Please Go and preach Pakistan, not to butcher non Muslims.

Gandhi Said: India has moral responsibility to attack Pakistan. if Muslims in Pakistan persecute non Muslims. Indian leaders do not have guts to attack Pakistan, so they are letting Pakistani Islamic state persecuted non Islamic people to live in India.

Above should also be reminder to people like @vvvslaxman, If some racist are voting for Trump win then Jihadis are rooting for Trump loss, and by same logic not voting TRump is actually facilitating Jihad

Absolute garbage. 

15 hours ago, mishra said:

You should be ashamed for supporting killing of non Muslims in your country by arguing that Every Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslim have fundamental right to Indian citizenship.  So should be orgs which are keeping blind eye for few bucks. Such orgs have no place in 2020. Your Jihad is not even veiled in your argument. Please Go and preach Pakistan, not to butcher non Muslims.

Hehimself is a racist. He does not have a single good quality in his bone.  He is a maladjusted schizophrenic sociopath. He spreads hatred, encourages violence, instead of diffusing situation he escalates for his own personal benefit. Trump is  one of the worst human being on this planet. So rooting for him for any goddamn reason is completely bonkers. This Jihad BS talk is outlandish. If anything republicans empowered more of these organizations in their oil war. Even now their problem is in the middle east. Is Middle east at war with India? Only countries that is at war India are Pakistan and to some extent China. When things get escalated between India and either one of them nobody is going to bail us out. We are on our own. Each president has an army of advisors and foreign policy experts. Any sensible president would pay heed to them. But what we have now is not the sensible one. Someone who falls for flattery.  If you look at the larger picture Trump winning second term is a bad news for the whole world.  Dhawood Ibrahim was in Pakistan for how many years? India couldn't do anything. Osama was hiding in plain sight. US took him out going into Pakistan. That is the difference between India and USA.  It is laughable to think Trump will have any clue about Kashmir issue lol. He just throws soundbites just to distract things. You need a stable leader not babies in the white house.   

12 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

US elections have no bearing on their foreign policy. Democrats or Republicans say different things but they all come together in their foreign affairs

I believe that "general policies" of a state are the same regarding foreign policies, but the "decisions" may differ. 

For example, Iran Sanctions issues, or dealing with China.

19 hours ago, someone said:

He is a demagogue. He calls himself the best friend of every community he sees and meets. And mind you, the Dems arent no different either.

There is absolute zero positive campaign from both sizes. 

Biden will be a lot more stable leader than this guy who completely destroyed America with absolutely inept handling of Pandemic. He blamed everything except himself. China, CDC, WHO, Democrats, Obama, America's best infectious expert who served 6 presidents.  He cut funds for science and research,  fired pandemic task force, rolled back over 100 environment rules, cut funds from department of education drastically, department of environment. Biden a simple man with good heart.  He will be way better. 

11 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

I believe that "general policies" of a state are the same regarding foreign policies, but the "decisions" may differ. 

For example, Iran Sanctions issues, or dealing with China.

That is a case of Trump "undoing" everything that Obama did.  That is his only goal.  I will be surprised if he read even one page of Iran deal. All he knows is, Obama was behind it.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Alam_dar said:

CAA is very inhumane. 

Didn't you post earlier in another thread that you are fine with CAA but against NRC? How come suddenly now CAA is inhumane? Is helping out poor, suffering minority refugees from Afg, Pak, BD wrong? You know well what happens to Hindus, Sikhs, Christians in Pak. In BD Hindu pop has dropped from 22 to 7% since liberation and in Afg only few 100 Hindus/Sikhs are left, dropping down from 300,000+ in the 80s. 

2 hours ago, Gollum said:

Didn't you post earlier in another thread that you are fine with CAA but against NRC? How come suddenly now CAA is inhumane? Is helping out poor, suffering minority refugees from Afg, Pak, BD wrong? You know well what happens to Hindus, Sikhs, Christians in Pak. In BD Hindu pop has dropped from 22 to 7% since liberation and in Afg only few 100 Hindus/Sikhs are left, dropping down from 300,000+ in the 80s. 

I am full for giving immediate refuge to the poor Hindus and others from Islamic countries, even without CAA. 

But it is the combination of NRC+CAA by the right wing, which is making it evil.

Through this conspiracy, right wing is trying to take away the citizenship from the already very poor people, who are born in Muslim families by the so called Bhagwan/Allah. This hatred will only end up on genocide, like what we saw in case of Rohingiya. 

I fully understand the fears of the normal Hindus from Muslims. 

I even understand the Kashmir issue, and therefore undecided between Human Rights vs dangers from fanatics. 

But NRC is against very poor people, who are posing no immediate threat to normal Hindus.  Here clearly Human Rights are more important than any fear of danger of Muslim fanaticism.  We could not completely  kill the Human Rights in name of future danger.  A fine balance is necessary. 

Edited by Alam_dar

Trump being racist is not as much a problem as much as Trump being a lunatic. That should be more stressed out. He lacks the leadeship. He isn't a Republican, just running under one. He is not "sagha" of anyone. Indian's who think he is conservative and should support him beacuse they also support Modi back in India, must realize that Trump isn't anything similar to Modi. Don't fall for their bromance. Trump is a jerk compared to Modi. Trump laacks leadership, Modi still is a better and a different leader. Stop kissing Trump's and other white people's $ss trying to vote for trump. Fact check, if you like white fetich, only trashy white people are mainly voting. Anyway, our country needs a proper leader who can represent the country well and stop the mess in this country. .

Biden too sucks, but the first problem is removing Trump. Indian Americans, if you want a republican, first problem is to get rid of Trump, and then hope then rebuild for 2024. I hate liberals for all they do to raise their agends, but for now Trump needs to be booted out

I am full for giving immediate refuge to the poor Hindus and others from Islamic countries, even without CAA. 
But it is the combination of NRC+CAA by the right wing, which is making it evil.
Through this conspiracy, right wing is trying to take away the citizenship from the already very poor people, who are born in Muslim families by the so called Bhagwan/Allah. This hatred will only end up on genocide, like what we saw in case of Rohingiya. 

I fully understand the fears of the normal Hindus from Muslims. 

I even understand the Kashmir issue, and therefore undecided between Human Rights vs dangers from fanatics. 

But NRC is against very poor people, who are posing no immediate threat to normal Hindus.  Here clearly Human Rights are more important than any fear of danger of Muslim fanaticism.  We could not completely  kill the Human Rights in name of future danger.  A fine balance is necessary. 

My question is how is CAA+NRC any worse than just NRC?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, nikred said:

My question is how is CAA+NRC any worse than just NRC?

It is surprising for me that you don't know it.  Every one knows it, but in name of "Muslim Threat", all want to close their eyes. 

The conditions for NRC are so brutal (especially for the poor people) that even millions of Hindus are not able to meet these conditions, and they will also become stateless along with many hundred thousands of poor Muslims too. 

But CAA will provide them the backdoor to again apply for Indian citizenship, while Muslims will not be able to do it. 

I agree that Muslim threat it real, and I will be glad if you go for the Muslim fanatics and even kill them, but these poor Muslim people does not deserve this treatment. The biggest religion of a poor person is ROTI. While religious fanatics belong to that part of society, whose bellies are full and who are not hungry.