Kamala Harris, it is.**

BacktoCricaddict

23 minutes ago, Gollum said:

What is Muslim/Jew agenda :confused:

The most likely reason is that Hindus are not a big enough voting bloc.  Many, if not most, Hindus in the US are likely to be non-voters (various stages of H1B --> GC --> Citizenship).  Many even choose to just keep their GCs and not get citizenship.  

Jews are historically an integral and influential demographic in the US.

Immigrants from Muslim majority countries often immigrate directly with GCs and probably get their citizenship as quickly as possible and thus form a sizeable voting bloc.  

I don't have any data, but logically, it just comes down to a critical mass of voters.  

At any rate, voting with a strong basis on religion or ethnicity or race is anathema to me, but no one cares what atheists think anyway :-).  

Watch Biden is going to do 4 years of Presidency and then hand it over to Kamala in 2024. He has also been indirectly direct about having a young person as his running mate due to his age. Also Kamal and Biden's late son had great relationship and Biden would like to pay it forward to Kamala to be at peace which will also fullfill his late son's request to his dad.

Also within all this don't forget that this is a great game by Dems, as this would also seal their 2028 ticket and not just 2024. Kamala Harris will eventually be 2024 president and then will win again perhaps in 2028, as there is no restriction on former VP to be run for next 8 years as president. 

A strong third party is needed and needs to be prepared for 2024, because current Republicans are usless who supported the useless Trump. Need third party to come out of members from  current Republican party, Democratic party and Libertatiran party. I hope John Kasich leads such third party as he is the best candidate for me. 

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

I hope John Kasich leads such third party as he is the best candidate for me. 

In a society that is obsessed with charisma, rhetoric, celebrity culture and mass appeal, guys like John Kasich and Justin Amash stand no chance.  Heck, Mitt Romney would've made a very good President, but got railroaded.    

As a Libertarian in a swing state, the 2020 election holds some very tough choices for me.    

Edited by BacktoCricaddict

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

Watch Biden is going to do 4 years of Presidency and then hand it over to Kamala in 2024. He has also been indirectly direct about having a young person as his running mate due to his age. Also Kamal and Biden's late son had great relationship and Biden would like to pay it forward to Kamala to be at peace which will also fullfill his late son's request to his dad.

Also within all this don't forget that this is a great game by Dems, as this would also seal their 2028 ticket and not just 2024. Kamala Harris will eventually be 2024 president and then will win again perhaps in 2028, as there is no restriction on former VP to be run for next 8 years as president. 

A strong third party is needed and needs to be prepared for 2024, because current Republicans are usless who supported the useless Trump. Need third party to come out of members from  current Republican party, Democratic party and Libertatiran party. I hope John Kasich leads such third party as he is the best candidate for me. 

Let her win this one first before you count 2028. Trump will bring Biden’s unelectability on health grounds for sure. It is never an election based on VPs 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Let her win this one first before you count 2028. Trump will bring Biden’s unelectability on health grounds for sure. It is never an election based on VPs 

Biden's lead in swing states is less than Hillary's lead was at this point in time in 2016.  Biden's main hope is that minorities and young Bernie-supporters show some enthusiasm and come to the polls, and the disgruntled blue-collar white folks stay home.  

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

@coffee_rules and @BacktoCricaddict Best chance for Trump is to remove/demote Pence and take the Indian American - Nicky Hailey who is the smartest of all Republicans by far. That can only help this Trump campaign.  Minorities in swing states did not vote earlier. The black voters had they voted in 2016, Hillary would have narrowed the margin in those states which Trump won, and that would have given Hillary the presidency. Remember you don’t need to win the state, as long as you keep margin close in those states, it should be enough. Dumb supporters  from 2016 might trump this time as they are fired up because of BLM. 

10 hours ago, Cricketics said:

@coffee_rules and @BacktoCricaddict Best chance for Trump is to remove/demote Pence and take the Indian American - Nicky Hailey who is the smartest of all Republicans by far. That can only help this Trump campaign.  Minorities in swing states did not vote earlier. The black voters had they voted in 2016, Hillary would have narrowed the margin in those states which Trump won, and that would have given Hillary the presidency. Remember you don’t need to win the state, as long as you keep margin close in those states, it should be enough. Dumb supporters  from 2016 might trump this time as they are fired up because of BLM. 

No. Why would Trump want to hurt his evangelical voter base? 

19 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Was there anone available older than Biden for VP candidate :cantstop:

BTW Xi Xinping is working on Covid v2 which will have higher success rate against old population

Edited by mishra

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree, I do have some hits and misses. Not very proud of it. I was going for the crowd who are excited about her nomination in India and fans

of her Kashmiri/CAA stance. 

Remember nineties. Racist Statement like: i love India and its people but India and Indians are **** however Sachin Tendulkar is phenonon, Atg , greatest. 

40 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree, I do have some hits and misses. Not very proud of it. I was going for the crowd who are excited about her nomination in India and fans

of her Kashmiri/CAA stance. 

and you think iyers and iyengars are happy about her nomination - do you have evidence ?

Iyers/ Iyengars are persecuted in TN and are pro BJP always. There would always be 'intellectuals' who want to be 'different' from the masses - > no need to single our iyers/ iyengars there. 

Muslims ofcourse will support western left for obvious reasons.