Extended highlights- Dhoni 's batting rare footage of India -A tour against pakistan

7 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Released on his bday

• misbah dropped dhoni in slips at start
  • another partnership with gambo
  • 100 with a 6
  • finished the game with a 6 from those days ( @SK_IH i think you were talking about this)

Wah wah that's a perfect gift for Dhoni fans on his birthday, this is something I was looking for since 2004 :icflove:

PS : Misbah has definitely played his part in Dhoni's career since the start :lol:

Edited by SK_IH
22 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Released on his bday

• 100 with a 6
  • finished the game with a 6 from those days ( @SK_IH i think you were talking about this)

Remember watching this live and even remembered the name of bald guy he smashed.Junaid Zia :giggle:

The main Indian team was also playing a series in parellel to this but all the buzz was about Dhoni the fearless

39 minutes ago, Serpico said:

should he have been brought into the team earlier? when Ganguly was captain 

This happened in 2004 and he got his debut later that year ie Dec 2004 India's tour to BD where he was played in the odi series

Actually can someone find that domestic T20 tournament footage around 2005-2006, Dhoni was like a peak Russell in a couple of those games with his hitting. I think @sscomp32 knows the tournament I am talking about. I still remember he had overshadowed Sehwag in one of the games and the interviewer asked him if he was the next Sehwag and he said he was a great fan of his and didn’t want to be compared.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Actually can someone find that domestic T20 tournament footage around 2005-2006, Dhoni was like a peak Russell in a couple of those games with his hitting. I think @sscomp32 knows the tournament I am talking about. I still remember he had overshadowed Sehwag in one of the games and the interviewer asked him if he was the next Sehwag and he said he was a great fan of his and didn’t want to be compared.

this is the only one i have seen

On 7/7/2021 at 12:33 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Released on his bday

• 100 with a 6

Watch this innings in order and closely to see how much he improved in a small time.  All 100s but his batting just got better n better 

6 hours ago, maniac said:

Actually can someone find that domestic T20 tournament footage around 2005-200

Are you sure,it was t20 tournament ? because we started taking interest in that format only after 24 Sept 2007 and India played its first t20 int against SA in SA in Nov/Dec 2006

35 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Are you sure,it was t20 tournament ? because we started taking interest in that format only after 24 Sept 2007 and India played its first t20 int against SA in SA in Nov/Dec 2006

I am sure it was T20 or maximum 40 over format but if I had to bet it was T20. It was telecast on DD sports. It was just a time pass tournament I think like almost local Hong Kong 6’s tournament.  Dhoni and Sehwag were the big names, rest were average domestic players at least at that time I recognized a couple of them.

12 hours ago, maniac said:

Think you are referring to the summer cricket Tournament played in Delhi either the Shastri Memorial or The Lala Raghubir Hot Weather tournament, both annual fixtures in Delhi cricket circuit for last 30-40 years.

2 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

It was called Bradman biscuit 20 20 cup ,they got sued by bradman's family and thus  the tournament ended.

Ah that one. Thank you. It had a number of Pakistani and Lankan players. Sportskeeda did an article on the tournament a couple of year back.