Ask @Real McCoy

coffee_rules

9 minutes ago, New guy said:

Except openly encouraging incels,bigots and misogynists always always always drag forums down.  Wht do you reason with them? 50% secidk and bigotry is ok?

Don't hide behind freedom of speech if you want to give a free run to bigots. Every forum has rules and is private and the only think allowed is what you chose to.

So if you want to give a free run to misogynist incels that's your choosing and have the courage to stand behind your decision instead if hising behind freedom of speech

Hey, I also avoid censoring name-calling pompous jerks who think they know it all, so at least the policy is consistent.  At least try not to be a rondu victim wannabe while throwing out those personal attacks.  But again, consistency and logic aren't always a priority when one is ranting.  

Decide what you want to be, part of the problem, or part of the solution.  Can't have it both ways.  Well you can try, but you will be called out for it.  

Toodles!

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Except openly encouraging incels,bigots and misogynists always always always drag forums down.  Wht do you reason with them? 50% secidk and bigotry is ok?

Don't hide behind freedom of speech if you want to give a free run to bigots. Every forum has rules and is private and the only think allowed is what you chose to.

So if you want to give a free run to misogynist incels that's your choosing and have the courage to stand behind your decision instead if hising behind freedom of speech

That's interesting. So you want to curb freedom of speech but you are name calling others. You can't have it both ways pal. By the way, it was a certain poster who started calling me and the OP as pests which started all this sh1t show. What do you want me to do. I watched some videos where it made sense that hollywood and the entertainment industry are pushing trannies on to the TV screen to promote degeneracy and cultural marxism. Its them who are misogynist giving ordinray women poor self esteem because a regular woman cannot and will not attain the shape of these trannies because they were biologically male at birth. I was only showing them when SJW like you and the other dude started calling us names. Its interesting that you want freedom of speech gone. I have a time and place for you. You should live in the Soviet Union from 1920 -1990. Then you will try to appreciate even those who disagree with you.

11 hours ago, New guy said:

You have to name them . So there can be a dialogue. Who are you calling incels (sic), bigots, misogynists ? Please name them so that they can respond to your charge. Do you know the pretext of this thread to judge? Please respond to each question without any rhetoric and virtue signaling like done by some void posters here.

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You have to name them . So there can be a dialogue. Who are you calling incels (sic), bigots, misogynists ? Please name them so that they can respond to your charge. Do you know the pretext of this thread to judge? Please respond to each question without any rhetoric and virtue signaling like done by some void posters here.

Coffee, you are one big hit from scoring a 50 on this thread, and mainly thanks to 2 dudes, you know who!

On 9/13/2020 at 4:10 AM, EnterTheVoid said:

You really should know better than making fun of people on their looks.

If it's all in "jest", you're welcome to put your photo up and subject yourself to ridicule. You're an ICF celeb anyway. 

Those people are making money off their looks. They are in media, celebrity business. While @coffee_rules or @Real McCoy or @EnterTheVoid isn’t. They do not lead a private life. They are public figure