Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners in IPL 2020

express bowling

10 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Poor bowling

Sainis habit of bowling juicy halfvollies has not gone

No bouncers if you failed to plant yorkers

Not impressive at all. He tapered off after first 2-3 games. Also I don't know what his role in the side. Strike bowler upfront? Death over bowler? Post powerplay bowler? 

Virat & confusing methods

16 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Not impressive at all. He tapered off after first 2-3 games. Also I don't know what his role in the side. Strike bowler upfront? Death over bowler? Post powerplay bowler? 

I think Bhumra, Shami, Chahal, Varun & Natarajan could be a better T20 attack . Worth a try to see how that goes 

44 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Big ground,you have pace

Then why not use it?

Im concerned about their game awareness, captains can't spoonfeed you all the time

Yes,under panauti Virat every newbie hasn't prospered as expected

2 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Poor bowling

Sainis habit of bowling juicy halfvollies has not gone

No bouncers if you failed to plant yorkers

I have noticed this quite a few times that he doesnt enjoy slow sluggish track , even in that game against SA he didnt enjoy it. Needs to work on his slower ones 

These tracks suit natrajan , team needs to have options for diff kind of tracks. 

Disappointing last evening for Bangaloreans. Dont understand why Kohli opened. Could have come 1st down. 

Siraj and Saini were disappointing. Firstly, Siraj has totally forgotten how to bowl quick.  And he bowls like a bull. Keeps on charging without using brain. 

Saini looks lost most of the times. He is very stiff. He needs to open up, relax and enjoy the game. He is messing up line and length both, plus he is not using variations. 

@Cricketics

Bro, some of the threads that I had opened in the Cricket Talk section, like " Speed and Performance of Pacers and Spinners " ... " Bumrah needs to be tried in test matches " ... " Navdeep Saini bowling with genuine pace now " etc. are all Archived and I can't post.

Please rectify this and see that we can post there.  All the normal Archived threads need to opened for posting.

I am not that disappointed with Saini's bowling yesterday. Because ...

1)  He tried to bowl good length off stump deliveries in his first 2 overs, punctuated by occasional good short balls.

2)  He tried to bowl yorkers in the last 2 overs at the death.

This is the near ideal approach.

Execution could have been a bit better but let's not forget that his finger injury and missed games hamper execution.

The main issue for me is that captain Kohli did not provide field placements that would be most effective for Saini's bowling style.

Edited by express bowling

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

@Cricketics

Bro, some of the threads that I had opened in the Cricket Talk section, like " Speed and Performance of Pacers and Spinners " ... " Bumrah needs to be tried in test matches " ... " Navdeep Saini bowling with genuine pace now " etc. are all Archived and I can't post.

Please rectify this and see that we can post there.  All the normal Archived threads need to opened for posting.

Hello EB, thanks for sharing. We have been having this issue for a while and noticed a lot kf other peoole sharing about their threads too what you saw in your thread. We have turned off the archiving, however there seems some glitch that it is still archiving. However we did notice that the threads are opening back but just not sure how long it is taking to ooen. So I have hope that your thread will be back open but there is no one switch which we can open it again by due to aforementiond glitch which I shared about.

We are looking into this and hopefully it will get fixed soon. @jalebi_bhai @Trichromatic

Meanwhile feel free to create a continuation thread which we can merge later.

P.S - Great job in cricket talk and for keeping it going during trollfest IPL. 

4 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Hello EB, thanks for sharing. We have been having this issue for a while and noticed a lot kf other peoole sharing about their threads too what you saw in your thread. We have turned off the archiving, however there seems some glitch that it is still archiving. However we did notice that the threads are opening back but just not sure how long it is taking to ooen. So I have hope that your thread will be back open but there is no one switch which we can open it again by due to aforementiond glitch which I shared about.

We are looking into this and hopefully it will get fixed soon. @jalebi_bhai @Trichromatic

Meanwhile feel free to create a continuation thread which we can merge later.

P.S - Great job in cricket talk and for keeping it going during trollfest IPL. 

Thanks bro !

Cheers !