[2020s] Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

EnterTheVoid

On 6/25/2022 at 11:42 PM, Gollum said:

wowow, genius work by all involved, masterful and links so well with the overall saga

Have to watch this series now

It has some good moments, but I wasn't that sold on the series as a whole.

Watched Anek on Netflix

image.jpeg.3744bc365825b9810673c7e2cb382303.jpeg

The movie is a sincere, slick  and risky attempt at conveying the JNU propaganda of India being a "expansionist" state. Great performances+ Superb Cinematography+ Above average sound track lift the film. Also loved the cameo from our very own Satya-fame JD Chakravarthy.

Preachy and stale monologues lower the entertainment value.  The director lost himself in ideological emotions and forgot about the main purpose of the film.  

Overall, just above average. Certainly deserved much more appreciation from audience. :hitler:

@Ankit_sharma03 .. What do you feel about this film? 

Edited by kepler37b

4 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Watched Anek on Netflix

image.jpeg.3744bc365825b9810673c7e2cb382303.jpeg

The movie is a sincere, slick  and risky attempt at conveying the JNU propaganda of India being a "expansionist" state. Great performances+ Superb Cinematography+ Above average sound track lift the film. Also loved the cameo from our very own Satya-fame JD Chakravarthy.

Preachy and stale monologues lower the entertainment value.  The director lost himself in ideological emotions and forgot about the main purpose of the film.  

Overall, just above average. Certainly deserved much more appreciation from audience. :hitler:

@Ankit_sharma03 .. What do you feel about this film? 

havent seen it , heard its not good so i doubt ill even see it 

On 6/27/2022 at 8:34 PM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

havent seen it , heard its not good so i doubt ill even see it 

I will watch as an appreciation of hiring NE actors. They really need more representation in our movie industries. 

Watched

See the source image

Good thriller where the antagonist is not actually shown. I like this concept.  The character build up of Dulquer is quite good. Good writing.  Camera work is innovative and i liked it. Dulquer gives a very good performance. 

Highly recommended. It's on Sony Liv.

5 hours ago, bowl_out said:

Indru Netru Naalai (2015 Tamil movie)

It's the Indian version of Back to the future. 

Recommended to some friends and all of them liked it.  Same lead actor as Ratsasan (Vishnu Vishal)

yes damn fun film 

watch rajathandhiram, it ll remind u of oceans 11 ....its on hotstar. Its also fun