Unadakt - epitome of Ranji mediocrity

chewy

7 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

I've never put much stock on domestic ranji trophy. It consistently produces so many mediocre players.

I understand that, but surely a seasonal campaigner has somewhat ability to bowl yorkers and decent length

Unadakt was just bowling good/full lengths and predictable slow balls, wasn't even touching 130kph

I am not sure what likes of Aussies Macdonald, Warne and Smith see in him

At least treat him like a spinner and.not.give him death overs to bowl

This is how it will work out for him.

He will be released next season, then someone like SRH or CSK will buy him at a steal at the base price, he will do well in some games in Chennai and Delhi if IPL is held in India the next year and be retained for another year or 2 before retiring and appearing  in MI as a junior trainer/ assistant to the assistant coach.

I don’t even need my third eye to predict that.

one thing also for sure though Unadkut will end up as being one of those elite players who never go unsold in an auction  till they call it a day. 

Edited by Global.Baba

I don't remember him ever being rated that highly but even at avg of 130 kph earlier In his career I don't know if he would have been spamming slower balls. This is a disease even bhuvi has picked up. I'm curious to.know how he bowls in red ball cricket tbh, dude doesn't even look like he moves it that much unlike dinda and vinay kumar. 

Edited by rollingstoned