Head coach Lalchand Rajput misses Zimbabwe's tour of Pakistan

Suhaan

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

This is dumb, all this does is make india look petty. What does Pakistan lose? People will think twice before appointing Indian as coach if Indian govt keep interfering with his job

Ghanta hardly anyone care about who is gng or not gng to pakista. Bd team which travelled has their main player missing less said about coaches. Same goes with sl and many other team which might travel.

6 hours ago, Serpico said:

This is dumb, all this does is make india look petty. What does Pakistan lose? People will think twice before appointing Indian as coach if Indian govt keep interfering with his job

They closed their airspace to cause air traffic problems for flights to and from India. They also cashed on in BLM movement and made Sammy demand an apology from Ishant Sharma for calling him kaalu. Never trust them.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

I don't understand what their problem is, this guy does not want to go to Pakistan , the team that hired him does not have a problem. 

You seem to be  pretty certain that Lal didn't want to go . 

I shall predict that talks will restart about the still vacant  Nepal Head Coach job which he turned down in June because of salary being offered 

You seem to be  pretty certain that Lal didn't want to go . 
I shall predict that talks will restart about the still vacant  Nepal Head Coach job which he turned down in June because of salary being offered 

Does it matter if he wanted or did not want to travel.There are many players and coaches who have not gone on tours for various reasons.

Why is this a big deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk