2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

54 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Sincere query, can I count corona disaster as one of the reasons behind voters balloting against him?

Nothing has changed apart from bigger democratic turn out than that of last election...everything is the same...not an ''inch '' changed..thats the fact..Thats why the race has become this close..Corona was never a fact..as well as the media...

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

he is not mocking anyone. I think Abhijit is actually openly gay and on top of that right wing. Rare combo. someone correct me if I am wrong. 

I don't care if he is gay and right wing. It is unnatural. Yeah, I don't subscribe to modern belief of transgender/same sex rights.

Man Fox News coverage getting worse and worse. I only like Brett Baer there and Martha is alright but too much focus only on PA and not covering other states enough. Average person watching must flip through tv channels and watch a bit of every channel to get proper picture right now because, PA will take a long time.  John King is back for the day for CNN too so he is good to follow when he is on.