Most Worthless Player of IPL 2020

Texan

Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2020?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most worthless player of IPL 2020?

• MS Dhoni
    • Kedar Jadhav
    • Glenn Maxwell
    • Andre Russell
    • Shivam Dube
    • Sunil Narine
    • Dinesh Karthik
    • Aaron Finch
    • Rishabh Pant
    • Piyush Chawla
    • Dwayne Bravo

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2020 at 12:22 AM

On 11/6/2020 at 8:48 PM, diga said:

17cr for that pussilaminous exit 

On 11/6/2020 at 8:36 PM, TheWall said:

Pls add kohli...

Kohli's performance as a batsman has been okay. Not bad, but not at all great. Avg 42, SR 121, 3 x 50s

His performance as a captain has left a lot to be desired, but this year the team performance was at least better than prior years.

Hence, due to above reasons, I did not add Kohli to the list, though I can see why RCB fans are pissed at him. :bumsmack:

19 hours ago, Texan said:

Kohli's performance as a batsman has been okay. Not bad, but not at all great. Avg 42, SR 121, 3 x 50s

His performance as a captain has left a lot to be desired, but this year the team performance was at least better than prior years.

Hence, due to above reasons, I did not add Kohli to the list, though I can see why RCB fans are pissed at him. :bumsmack:

Kohli has decent numbers but what they don't reveal is his transition into a support cast role. He gets paid mega bucks and the way he bats doesn't justify that at all. 

2 hours ago, nevada said:

Kohli has decent numbers but what they don't reveal is his transition into a support cast role. He gets paid mega bucks and the way he bats doesn't justify that at all. 

:nod:

Instead of a leader he's become happy to accumulate runs here & there without intent.