Five-year jail term for ‘offensive’ post: Kerala’s chilling law

Gollum

come on they are communists. Surely rule number 1 for any communists regime is there is no free speech. I am surprised it took this long for CPI(M) to implement this.

I am surprised the other communists pigs are feigning surprise, how else can communist cockroaches survive other then to first remove the voices of the people.

1 hour ago, Stan AF said:

Left(communism) and liberals(liberalism) are two different ideologies. Only us Indians keep equating the same. Commies aren't liberals.

But in India, Left is clubbed together with Liberals.. and I know left includes Muslims who are by no means liberal 

I for one am interested in less debate, discussion and deliberation, so that decisions can be taken fast and development can be achieved quicker. Basically, a benevolent authoritaruan rule. However, for that we need a homogenous country and a govt in power that truly wants to take India to new heights. Frankly, i don't see that type of govt or leader emerging in this baniya mindset and/or corrupt to the core society that thinks only about oneself or identifies with a particular religion/caste/region etc. Hetereogenity and diversity in terms of population and views is overrated. We need proper reset. A revolution!

Edited by WC2011INDIA