'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

Greta thunberg has done a great job by exposing these khalistanis propoganda to destabilise the democratically elected government. This divide and conquer policy have to be dealt with strong hands. Now all these have been exposed, govt cant be spectators and spend time in tweeting.  I think this leak, and subsequent celebrities rallying behind the government has united most Indians like never before. I admire Indira Gandhi , a tough woman, who crushed these khalistanis but it seems the outfit seems to be raising again. Time to nip this in the bud. 

2 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Greta thunberg has done a great job by exposing these khalistanis propoganda to destabilise the democratically elected government. This divide and conquer policy have to be dealt with strong hands. Now all these have been exposed, govt cant be spectators and spend time in tweeting.  I think this leak, and subsequent celebrities rallying behind the government has united most Indians like never before. I admire Indira Gandhi , a tough woman, who crushed these khalistanis but it seems the outfit seems to be raising again. Time to nip this in the bud. 

I think only Yogi Adityanath can replace Indira Gandhi as far as taking tough decisions is concerned. No other current political leader has as much conviction and confidence as him. 

10 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Can you explain me in brief how she exposed these Khalistanis? Sorry not followed this news since afternoon

54 minutes ago, Khota said:

Nehru gave away a lot. I dont care who the next PM is as long he/she helps the poor farmers and all other poor people in India.

there is no extra classification of poor farmer or poor. You are either rich/comfortable or poor that’s about it.

In fact farmers have an asset which is land. Can you tell me what % of the population can claim the same?

You don’t  classify Ambani and a restaurant owner staying afloat during the pandemic as one. 

Will the government give handouts to say an honest restaurant owner doing his own thing?

Poor people have no other alternative, at least the farmer can sell his land and try his hand at something else if he is not able to cut it.

I sympathize with a farmer on hard times as much as I would with a taxi driver or businessman or an athlete or a laborer trying to make ends meet, nothing more or nothing less.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Poetic justice foundation's emblem is also seen in some of the documents leaked by Great. Who is behind this Poetic Justice foundation?  One search makes this appreant, it is some sikh orgnaisation in UK and canada. 

https://www.change.org/p/petition-to-retract-anti-sikh-report-published-by-the-macdonald-laurier-institute/u/27850982

These folks are anti-india supporting Khalistan 

https://www.facebook.com/PoeticJusticeFdn/videos/khalistan-a-conversation-on-trauma-racism-sovereignty/335958770966625/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos

A very good article how Pakistan uses these people to destabilise India. 

https://macdonaldlaurier.ca/files/pdf/20200820_Khalistan_Air_India_Milewski_PAPER_FWeb.pdf