'Delhi Chalo' movement/farmers protest

speedheat

13 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

@Under_Score whats your role in Khalistan movement? Do you also an active member? 

They have created a website https://asovereignworld.com/kisaan to find a protest online.. Also give up Ambanis and Adanis product, I hope you guys give up Intel and google as they have invested in Jio.

I feel a lot of people are hoodwinked into believing that there is a issue when its all about Khalistani agenda

19 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

@Under_Score whats your role in Khalistan movement? Do you also an active member? 

They have created a website https://asovereignworld.com/kisaan to find a protest online.. Also give up Ambanis and Adanis product, I hope you guys give up Intel and google as they have invested in Jio.

Chill bro.  underscore is a very good poster. He might have difference of opinion on this or on politics but he is entitled to his opinion.let’s not start calling each other names.

His profound tweet just  before he found national integrity 

Saala chew bana raha hai sab ko :phehe:

What a cop out!, All others hashtagged #IndiaAgainstPropaganda, this one makes it neutral. A'hole. Even Hardik Pandya too, didn't tag against propaganda. Having Libtard SOs maybe
Today #FarmerProtest was trending no.1 in Pakistan. Virat has too many followers across the border to upset them. So he took a safer route.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just now, Austin 3:!6 said:

Today #FarmerProtest was trending no.1 in Pakistan. Virat has too many followers across the border to upset them. So he took a safer route.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Will Akthar,Afridi,  Akram etc tweet about  the crap happening in Pakistan. There is tons of material there I am sure. 

Apna hi sikka Khota hai (no pun intended) 

@Yoda-esque^ on this thread i wrote long back that farm protest has ended. Effectively in that day, Electricity cost and land security from contracts was sorted and Government felt issue is resolved as  MSP issue is nonsense. But drama continued, So, I felt there is more than that meets eye.

People need to understand that most civil servants of India come from village background. They may have jumped the class but their family is still same farming / moddle class. Infact icfers are probably more unaware about farmers than those civil servants.

Edited by mishra

My admiration for BJP had only increased after this.It takes political will to effect change and BJP is doing this ,unlike fools like Kejriwal and Mamata who only use secularism to get votes and fool the public.

Any true Indian should blindly vote BJP only because the other options are very scary

I have to say that clueless morons have done better than expected. Clearly large amount of money is getting pooled to fund this non sense. The amazing part of the whole drama is that nobody can one with specifics on the farm bill. 

Always a friendly reminder. Apart from anndata of one state nobody is involved yet. 

I have to say that clueless morons have done better than expected. Clearly large amount of money is getting pooled to fund this non sense. The amazing part of the whole drama is that nobody can one with specifics on the farm bill. 

Always a friendly reminder. Apart from anndata of one state nobody is involved yet. 
Hmm

28 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Do people really think that farmers are terrorists? 

These aren't farmers though. They are mostly middlemen and big farmers who used to make a living by getting a commission from farmers. Now that the farmers can sell privately to MNC's and not just at government Mandis, they'll lose their commissions.

Also, Khalistani elements are present in the protests. Here's a screenshot from the leaked files tweeted by "Greta Thunberg". They don't want the protests to look "overtly Khalistani".

EtUnhppVcAEseZ4.jpeg.4032ece0b9c7711250b9a9116b532dc9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

My admiration for BJP had only increased after this.It takes political will to effect change and BJP is doing this ,unlike fools like Kejriwal and Mamata who only use secularism to get votes and fool the public.

Any true Indian should blindly vote BJP only because the other options are very scary

Yep! Even if economy goes into recession, I'll continue to vote for BJP.

This is a civilizational clash and if BJP doesn't stay in power for 2-3 decades, these scumbags will obliterate India and Balkanize it.

I always knew Indian leftists were traitors but the sheer scale of their evil has shocked me.

5 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Farmers aren't terrorists but the movement has been infiltrated by anti-national elements. Guys like Deep Sidhu have been shunned from the movement for the sake of good PR, but still command a lot of support and respect in the community. 

Yep! Even if economy goes into recession, I'll continue to vote for BJP.

This is a civilizational clash and if BJP doesn't stay in power for 2-3 decades, these scumbags will obliterate India and Balkanize it.

I always knew Indian leftists were traitors but the sheer scale of their evil has shocked me.
It hasn't shocked me because I have been reading about them for the past 6-7 years.

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Everyone on this forum does. If you cannot address the issues demonize your opponent. That playbook has been used for centuries. Mughals did it, Brits did it and now BJP is doing it. 

The difference is Indians are lot smarter than Mughals and will eventually see thru it.