Australia A vs India ¦ 2nd practice match! December 11! SYDNEY

3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Don't you think Pujara should have played just for getting batting practice in the middle. He is our premier batsman & he will go into first test without much batting time

This being the last practice match before the Tests, ideally you'd expect the full Test 11 to be playing here. But then when has this TM ever believed in practice matches. They focus on 'match simulations'

2 minutes ago, Bhoot said:

Thats what happens without Kohli n Pujara. 

And ppl want shaw gill vihari tom dick n harry to replace them 

We will see what Kohli does....btw Shaw and gill were not that bad compare to 80 match veteran Rahane, and Vihari who is part of the test team from past 2 years. BTW Kohli ne kya ukhara tha NZ tour oe what was his avg.

Just now, Bhoot said:

No but we can all see that he doesn't have quality to be a long term option. Its just waste of time. 

And I'm disagreeing with you on that.  Pujara was MVP last tour to Aus, and when he started off his test career, we had many rando Bhoots claiming he wouldn't amount to much at the international level.  

Again, I do not believe in Vihari the test batsman yet, but fair's fair.  The man has a 60+ FC average earned in Ranji over multiple years and seasons.  He's proved himself on the circuit.  And hasn't 'failed' enough to deserve to be dumped.  

Would I personally be glad to see him benched to accommodate Gill in T1 if Gill isn't picked to open? Yes I would.  

But I can see the other side of the coin.  And its not as 'obvious' a judgement as you are claiming it is.  

Just now, raki05 said:

We will see what Kohli does....btw Shaw and gill were not that bad compare to 80 match veteran Rahane, and Vihari who is part of the test team from past 2 years. BTW Kohli ne kya ukhara tha NZ tour oe what was his avg.

Oh so ek tour me flop hua and you bring that up.. Nice logic. Rahane n Vihari r also equally pathetic just like useless prithvi shaw. 

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

And I'm disagreeing with you on that.  Pujara was MVP last tour to Aus, and when he started off his test career, we had many rando Bhoots claiming he wouldn't amount to much at the international level.  

Again, I do not believe in Vihari the test batsman yet, but fair's fair.  The man has a 60+ FC average earned in Ranji over multiple years and seasons.  He's proved himself on the circuit.  And hasn't 'failed' enough to deserve to be dumped.  

Would I personally be glad to see him benched to accommodate Gill in T1 if Gill isn't picked to open? Yes I would.  

But I can see the other side of the coin.  And its not as 'obvious' a judgement as you are claiming it is.  

Pujara always had that it factor about him. Vihari just doesn't look like he's gonna last past 2021.will wait n see. Doesn't matter what any random bhoots or randeep says. 

Edited by Bhoot
7 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Knowing ChePu, it probably wasn't his decision to not play this game.  He's a guy who's always hungry to get to the crease.  

Who knows why Indian team decided not to field VK and ChePu.  Maybe its because the rest of the lineup is so unsettled, from a selection perspective, that Virat decided to give all the 'contenders' the game ahead of the "sure" starters?  I don't know.

There's a lot to not like in this shitshow of a session. 

You have point about all contenders getting a game but still it doesn't make any sense to play both Saha/Pant to rest Pujara. Absolutely illogical decision making

Just now, Bhoot said:

Oh so ek tour me flop hua and you bring that up.. Nice logic. Rahane n Vihari r also equally pathetic just like useless prithvi shaw. 

Shaw and Gill are future and you only started comparing Kohli and Pujara. Shaw still has better test avg than most of the name you have mentioned above. Shaw, Gill are future we need to invest in them and if you are so impatient and only get orgasam by seeing Kohli and Pujara than wait for the actual event you can have all the fun we shall see how Kohli and Pujara will make century for fun.

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Shaw and Gill are future and you only started comparing Kohli and Pujara. Shaw still has better test avg than most of the name you have mentioned above. Shaw, Gill are future we need to invest in them and if you are so impatient and only get orgasam by seeing Kohli and Pujara than wait for the actual event you can have all the fun we shall see how Kohli and Pujara will make century for fun.

1.saini has better batting avg than any in odis. 

2. I go by logic. Just coz ppl here want every 19 year old rookie to replace anyone above 30 age doesn't mean they're right. Lucky bcci is not run by keyboard warriors who go by phaaaast bowlers and next great thing hype. Or else we would be having a bowling attack with Varun Aaron and Umesh yadav leading the attack 

3. Kohli n pujara r the best we have by long margin and its not even an argument. 

Edited by Bhoot
3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

You have point about all contenders getting a game but still it doesn't make any sense to play both Saha/Pant to rest Pujara. Absolutely illogical decision making

Its just as logical as screwing around with the #4 batsman slot for the 20 months leading up the ODI WC. Tom Moody in an interview (possibly before the WC) called it irresponsible and reflecting a mindset of a team that didn't care if they won the WC.  

Just now, Bhoot said:

1.saini had better batting avg than any in odis. 

2. I go by logic. Just coz ppl here want every 19 year old rookie to replace anyone above 30 age doesn't mean they're right. Lucky bcci is not run by keyboard warriors who go by phaaaast bowlers and next great thing hype. Or else we would be having a bowling attack with Varun Aaron and Umesh yadav leading the attack 

So Shaw is a bowler who somehow got better batting avg in international test cricket by not getting batting opportunities, logic dies 1000 times by reading this analogy. And btw who selected them for this series bcci or keyboard warrior. Thankfully BCCi doesn't have critics like you who get their knicker twisted with each failure of youngsters in practice matches looks like Kohli and your thought process are not any different in terms of handling youngsters.

9 minutes ago, raki05 said:

So Shaw is a bowler who somehow got better batting avg in international test cricket by not getting batting opportunities, logic dies 1000 times by reading this analogy. And btw who selected them for this series bcci or keyboard warrior. Thankfully BCCi doesn't have critics like you who get their knicker twisted with each failure of youngsters in practice matches looks like Kohli and your thought process are not any different in terms of handling youngsters.

1 Oh yes comparing avg of a flat pitch bully who has played all of 4 matches, can't play incoming deliveries to save his life and is trying to be. a discount sehwag, to greats who have played all around the globe year after year is the logic we should all go by!!

2. Would rather trust a captain who has won the most test matches for us, promoted fast bowlers like no one, than someone who plays international cricket captain from home. 

Edited by Bhoot
8 minutes ago, Bhoot said:

1 Oh yes much better than comparing avg of a flat pitch bully who has played all of 4 matches to greats who have played all around the glove year after year is the logic we should all go by!!

2. Would rather trust a captain who had won thr most test matches for us than someone who plays international cricket captain from home. 

What is your great hahane avg in home pitches are you numb keep on comparing youngsters with grown ass veteran. Btw your most successful captain also build his legacy by winning at home . And we know how we win in aus last time and we shall see this time when Smith and Warners are there how your most successful captain does. BTW if these are so bad players who according to your genious mind would have been here ahead of Shaw and gill, who has better credential than them in domestic who have been ignored. 

Edited by raki05
1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Lets use your logic, why should Rahul bat at 4 from second test onwards given he hasnt done anything to deserve a place in test that too in an unfimiliar position ? Iyer i believe is backup incase Rohit cant join, let him make his debut at 4. 

Yeah lets play Iyer at no. 4 in Australia coz he is very good against pace and especially bounce.