Hindu Temple destroyed in Pakistan Dec 30 2020

sandeep

Imran "We will show India how to treat minorities" Khan's Pakistan:

Muslim 'clerics' leading mobs to destroy temples.  Reality is that this is the norm in Pakistan.

The bigotry against non-muslim faiths and people, and especially Hindus, is mainstream and normalized to a horrific extent.

And it makes me a bit sad, that in today's India, we are seeing the strain mirroring this sort of behavior - the 'normalization' and acceptance of bigoted stereotyping and prejudice in the guise of 'straight talk' and 'nationalism'. So far, the Indian flavor is limited more to speech and not deeds and actions though.

Edited by sandeep

Pakistan is finished. Government/State has no balls to confront these fanatics. 

Worst part is this that fanatics are now residing within the ranks of Judiciary, Police, Army and every Political Party. 

Actually I wonder how these Mandirs are still present in Pakistan (especially in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa province, while it is the most radicalised area in Pakistan). 

Temple Destroyed, Set On Fire By Mob In Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province - YouTube

Edited by Alam_dar

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

Pakistan is finished. Government/State has no balls to confront these fanatics. 

Worst part is this that fanatics are now residing within the ranks of Judiciary, Police, Army and every Political Party. 

Actually I wonder how these Mandirs are still present in Pakistan (especially in Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa province, while it is the most radicalised area in Pakistan). 

Temple Destroyed, Set On Fire By Mob In Pakistan's Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province - YouTube

Pakistan is finished because they don't have the means to pay Chinese loans. It is only a matter of time before it becomes a communist country.

2 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

Way more Muslims are being oppressed in India than hindus in kpk .

I am not the defender of right wing Indian BJP and it's supporters (rather I criticise them heavily), but still I could understand that the dynamics of minorities is different in Pakistan and India. 

In Pakistan, minorities are very tiny and the have no political influence, and they are in no way a danger to Pakistan or Islam. But still the minorities suffer, while Islamic Teachings in the Madaris and Mosques tell them to humiliate the minorities, and to do their social boycott, and not to allow them to make new places of their Worships, while only old places of worship are allowed to exist, but it is not allowed to renovate them, and this is the main reason why they demolished the newly built Mandir in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa.

Now majority of Muslims in Pakistan have not gone to Madaris, but they studied in normal schools. They don't know exactly this Islamic Ruling (i.e. New places of worship for non-Muslims are not allowed, while older one are not allowed to be restored after renovation). Thus majority of Muslims in Pakistan still consider it wrong, and blame it upon the Fanatic Mullahs. 

But the fact is this these Mullahs are not ignorant. Mullahs know Islam and it's real teachings very well, while the majority of these normal Pakistani Muslims are themselves ignorant of real teachings of Islam. 

Another problem is this that Mullah has become so much powerful in Pakistan, that this majority of (so called) moderate Pakistani Muslims is unable to control their terrorist activities in Pakistan. They have surrendered to them when it comes to protecting the minorities.

Laws in Pakistan are not 100% according to Islam, but they had to make a little changes due to the International pressure. One of them is this that Pakistan law allows building of new temples for Non-Muslims and renovation of the older temples too. But for this Taliban and other fanatics considered Pakistani Law as a Kafir System. 

Edited by Alam_dar

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

Pakistan is finished because they don't have the means to pay Chinese loans. It is only a matter of time before it becomes a communist country.

Communism started from a religion that is the baap of pakistan's religion. So in essence Paksitan was created a psuedo communist country

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

In Pakistan, minorities are very tiny and the have no political influence, and they are in no way a danger to Pakistan or Islam. But still the minorities suffer, while Islamic Teachings in the Madaris and Mosques tell them to humiliate the minorities, and to do their social boycott, and not to allow them to make new places of their Worships, while only old places of worship are allowed to exist, but it is not allowed to renovate them, and this is the main reason why they demolished the newly built Mandir in Khyber Pakhtoonkhwa.

Newly built Mandir? According to Dawn, this is a very old samadhi built in 1920 and No hindus are living there as of now. Apparently Hindu community in Sindh wanted to rebuilt the temple and had given a contract to a local contractor for the same. Locals feel threatened by this?  So much hate and fundamentalism, and they dare to teach us about minority welfare?

https://www.dawn.com/news/1598867

No padosi Hindu/Sikh/Christian will take up arms against Pak state in the name of Ram/Nanak/Jesus. Just like how no minority in Afg, BD has resorted to violence as reaction against persecution. In India no KP became a terrorist after the 90s genocide. Libbus will have 1500 reasons ready to defend or normalize jihadists, wonder why!!!

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, MechEng said:

No doubt. I'm not an anti-semite, but they are the smartest 'qaum'.

The reality is if I say this publicly, I'm automatically labelled an anti even though the same was said by members of their own religion. They are a smart bunch but they are only interested in world domination by immoral methods like infesting their host country with banking, movies, prostitution, drugs, alcohol, gambling and other vices running their economy dry and economically conquering them and make the subjects life hell like in a communist environment. Labelling someone an anti is there method of curbing free speech and preventing anyone from saying anything against their crimes. States like pakistan is their gulami quam to spread the gulamness to other nations by converting them

Temples getting destroyed is the least of the worries Hindus have in Pk. They fear for their daughters getting abducted and forcibly converted in the pinds of Pakistan. OP compares that to the voiced opposition to Muslim appeasement as one and same, it is like Tharoor calling India as a Hindu Pakistan. As per the Govt policies on Minorities grad studies, it is availed by Muslims than any other minority post 2014. And we call 30 crore population as minority itself is a joke. BJP wants more Muslims in bureaucracy in civil services and promoted by Zagat commission.  The fact that we are comparing the two itself is heresy.  

Edited by coffee_rules

21 hours ago, LordPrabhzy said:

“ but but but Hindu mobs demolished Babri broooo, so it’s justified broooo”

People still remember that episode and it is still in public memory though it was 28 years ago. That itself proves the consciousness of indian public of that shameful incident. None of these millions of anti hindu act in pakistan is ever in public eye and all are hushed up. That itself proves the bigotry of pakistan

12 minutes ago, neel roy said:

People still remember that episode and it is still in public memory though it was 28 years ago. That itself proves the consciousness of indian public of that shameful incident. None of these millions of anti hindu act in pakistan is ever in public eye and all are hushed up. That itself proves the bigotry of pakistan

Correcting a historical mistake is not shameful, trying to force people to respect Aurangzeb and Babur by NCERT books is shameful. Jai Shree Ram!

43 minutes ago, neel roy said:

Reclaiming the sacred place for Hindus from an unused masjid when the judiciary route was a tried and failed option is not shameful. We are simply decolonising our history and cultural identity from barbaric invaders.

Kashi and Mathura are next...

Jai Shree Ram

Jai Shree Krishna

Har Har Mahadev

Edited by LordPrabhzy

59 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

The reality is if I say this publicly, I'm automatically labelled an anti even though the same was said by members of their own religion. They are a smart bunch but they are only interested in world domination by immoral methods like infesting their host country with banking, movies, prostitution, drugs, alcohol, gambling and other vices running their economy dry and economically conquering them and make the subjects life hell like in a communist environment. Labelling someone an anti is there method of curbing free speech and preventing anyone from saying anything against their crimes. States like pakistan is their gulami quam to spread the gulamness to other nations by converting them

I totally disagree with you. 

Jews are just humans like you and me. There is absolutely no difference. 

Hollywood or prostitution has nothing to do with being a Jew. 

There are religious Jews, who have nothing to do with Hollywood or prostitution. 

Jews were not good in science and technology for thousands of years. It is only a recent phenomenon where they started getting so much scientific discoveries. And most of these Jews are actually non-religious/atheists. 

REASON for Jews being good in education and good in business/banking section has to do with their FAMILY TRADITIONS, and nothing more. 

It is same in India, where BANYA was always a practicing "Sahukar" (a person who lend money on interests like  Bank/Jews. And it was easy for children of Banya/Sahukar to engage in this same business. 

Also in India, Brahmins have a tradition of having an excellent Educational background. Even if they are 1% of Indian population, still their educational achievements is much more than Muslims, who make 14% of Indian population. 

There is no god and Jews are not god chosen people. I just hope that these "conspiracy theories" one day end against the Jews. 

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Correcting a historical mistake is not shameful, trying to force people to respect Aurangzeb and Babur by NCERT books is shameful. Jai Shree Ram!

Correcting a historic mistake by enacting another historic mistake is end of the day a mistake. No difference between us indians and the Barbaric Pakistanis cleric then. India has achieved much because it treated all religions equally..