PP drama on Reddit

sage

15 minutes ago, New guy said:

I think he is talking about some bookies who had been caught in fixing being prominent there before (majeed khan, etc). Disclaimer- this is just second hand news so not accusing anyone 

There is much more than that and things going on for much longer.

2 hours ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

I do not know enough but maybe because ICF is being run on a voluntary basis (not sure who pays for the server costs, domain name renewals etc) while the other forum is for-profit, which the founder has used to build his media profile and monetized it. 

Yeah ICF is mostly interest based. Owner is still paying the bill. Most of the staff members are 30-40 yo people busy with full time job/family and try to manage time with that only.

15 minutes ago, New guy said:

Most of those indians are Pakistanis pretending. Like that Viru guy 

They need to do it to get the traffic. They make money from the site and 20% traffice comes from India.

COVID phase has hit them, so more effort is being put to draw attention of Indians.

16 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Yeah ICF is mostly interest based. Owner is still paying the bill. Most of the staff members are 30-40 yo people busy with full time job/family and try to manage time with that only.

Thanks. Kudos to the owner and the other folks voluntarily running ICF.

Didn't know the forum has been running for the last 13-14 years! 

Most of those indians are Pakistanis pretending. Like that Viru guy 
Bhaag Viru is very much an Indian and from Delhi. You would be naive to think idiots and traitors dont live in India. He is one of those Umar Khalid type JNU sloganeering guy who hates everything about India. We must stop blaming Pakistan at everything when our own country is filled with Tukde Tukde traitors like him.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If you guys think Saj_Sadiq is bad, have a look at Daniel Alexander's twitter account. That guy is aparently a SriLankan but sucks up on Pakistan and spread hatred on India...lol.

Saj is a saint infront of that guy.

His tweets are fun though especially that one about WC 2019 semi final. Saj is way more toxic. That reddit post doesn't even look at other things which my friend who used to be a mod at PP told me. One of MIG and Saj did not even know if List A cricket had 50 or 60 overs and he asks his sub ordinates to write articles for him and then take all the credit himself. They also ask mods to compromise on their personal life for the "job". Pretty much like slavery without any pay

11 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bhaag Viru is very much an Indian and from Delhi. You would be naive to think idiots and traitors dont live in India. He is one of those Umar Khalid type JNU sloganeering guy who hates everything about India. We must stop blaming Pakistan at everything when our own country is filled with Tukde Tukde traitors like him.

Nah, his mask has slipped off lately and its very easy to tell. He was caught by many people recently and ran away

Almost every thread with him now is just people calling him out 

Edited by New guy

16 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

If you guys think Saj_Sadiq is bad, have a look at Daniel Alexander's twitter account. That guy is aparently a SriLankan but sucks up on Pakistan and spread hatred on India...lol.

Saj is a saint infront of that guy.

Tailunt's 264 deranged him psychologically.

16 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

Who? If you think Mamoon then you're dumb. His knowledge of Pakistan is too good and unheard from an Indian unless he's a RAW agent but the chances of that are too low.

I thought Mamoon was an overseas Pakistani but he's a local fellow. Probably had a very secular upbringing.

16 hours ago, Franco Vazquez said:

His tweets are fun though especially that one about WC 2019 semi final. Saj is way more toxic. That reddit post doesn't even look at other things which my friend who used to be a mod at PP told me. One of MIG and Saj did not even know if List A cricket had 50 or 60 overs and he asks his sub ordinates to write articles for him and then take all the credit himself. They also ask mods to compromise on their personal life for the "job". Pretty much like slavery without any pay

MenInG kept deleting my posts when I was responding to a user called Usman Chadda was talking venom on Indian history. Nevertheless I haven't gone there since ages.

MenInG also copy pastes articles mostly.