Riots in Red Fort is similar to US Capitol riots - Liberals were vocal then but quiet now?

Austin 3:!6

image.png.7540289b733a8ba32c78462f42e6c7e2.png

Here is Deep Sidhu with Modi. They are obviously on good terms. Who has mentioned the word Khalistan once? No Sikh has, only Hindus have done this.

From what I saw there were plenty of Hindu farmers waving the Indian flag in the Red Fort yesterday. Are they Hindu extremists?

spacer.png

Here is Deep Sidhu with Modi. They are obviously on good terms. Who has mentioned the word Khalistan once? No Sikh has, only Hindus have done this.

From what I saw there were plenty of Hindu farmers waving the Indian flag in the Red Fort yesterday. Are they Hindu extremists?

Lol ..and the white washing begins..you must think people are stupid..please peddle this propaganda in your K forums

3 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:
19 minutes ago, Ranvir said:
spacer.png

Lol ..and the white washing begins..you must think people are stupid..please peddle this propaganda in your K forums

Explain the picture then.

Also explain the heavy Hindu presence in the protests yesterday. Are Hindu farmers also Khalistanis?

Edited by Ranvir

Explain the picture then.

Also explain the heavy Hindu presence in the protests yesterday. Are Hindu farmers also Khalistanis?

I have neither the time nor inclinAtion to explain to idiots.tell you what hold a poll and ask if modi planned all this and let's see okay?

Btw where your remaining pole dancers from Kaneda?

7 minutes ago, Yoda-esque said:

I have neither the time nor inclinAtion to explain to idiots.tell you what hold a poll and ask if modi planned all this and let's see okay?

Btw where your remaining pole dancers from Kaneda?

Thats a cop out.

Can you explain the heavy presence of Indian tricolour flags at the protest? Do 'Khalistani's' carry this flag?

It is the Hindu farmers. You can't even accept that basic fact.

It is still very early in Canada. 

Edited by Ranvir

33 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

Thats a cop out.

Can you explain the heavy presence of Indian tricolour flags at the protest? Do 'Khalistani's' carry this flag?

It is the Hindu farmers. You can't even accept that basic fact.

It is still very early in Canada. 

Just having a Indian flag is a cover up. When they hoisted the Sikh Kesari flag and a Khalistani flag in Red fort, someone gave an Indian flag and that guy threw it away. It is all captured on video and shared. There were more Kesari and sh1t  Yellow flags of Khalistan than a few 10 Indian flags. All liberals only saw the Indian flags and are white-washing. Kindly see the damage caused by tractors on police, barricades, DTC buses with drivers wearing pagadi. It seems that guy who died crushed by barricades was an Australian citizen. Look at the Red Fort video shared by IPS Arun Bothra, stunning visuals of people beating up policemen who were jumping off a 20 ft wall to save their lives. How the hell were they allowed to do it on Republic Day! 

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

Just having a Indian flag is a cover up. When they hoisted the Sikh Kesari flag and a Khalistani flag in Red fort, someone gave an Indian flag and that guy threw it away. It is all captured on video and shared. There were more Kesari and sh1t  Yellow flags of Khalistan than a few 10 Indian flags. All liberals only saw the Indian flags and are white-washing. Kindly see the damage caused by tractors on police, barricades, DTC buses with drivers wearing pagadi. It seems that guy who died crushed by barricades was an Australian citizen. Look at the Red Fort video shared by IPS Arun Bothra, stunning visuals of people beating up policemen who were jumping off a 20 ft wall to save their lives. How the hell were they allowed to do it on Republic Day! 
I think you are wasting timd with this guy.He just wants to convince himself,nothing more nothing less.

15 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That is not a Khalistan flag, that is the Sikh flag hoisted in every Gurdwara. Just like your red sh1t flag you have on your mandir.

That shows your ignorance.

Look at the nonsense you are spewing - cover up! There were no demands for Khalistan made. 

We are free to hold up the Sikh flag just like you are free to hold up your red hindutva flag in your mandirs.

3 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

That is not a Khalistan flag, that is the Sikh flag hoisted in every Gurdwara. Just like your red sh1t flag you have on your mandir.

That shows your ignorance.

Look at the nonsense you are spewing - cover up! There were no demands for Khalistan made. 

We are free to hold up the Sikh flag just like you are free to hold up your red hindutva flag in your mandirs.

I know that, the Khalistani flag is also yellow and with big letters KHALISTAN written on it. I am talking about that sh1t flag, o mahatma!

And I am not even asking for Nishan Sahib to be not flown in gurdwaras, but why bring it for farmers’ protest. 

Edited by coffee_rules

17 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

I know that, the Khalistani flag is also yellow and with big letters KHALISTAN written on it. I am talking about that sh1t flag, o mahatma!

And I am not even asking for Nishan Sahib to be not flown in gurdwaras, but why bring it for farmers’ protest. 

Communal element of rioting was all over. Kudos to people and police which managed it, If it was any police in any part of world including our nxt door Lahore, Balls of those rioters would have been cut and put on top of pike

11 hours ago, beetle said:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/red-fort-raider-has-been-quoting-jarnail-singh-bhindranwale/articleshow/80471651.cms

Red Fort raider Deep Sidhu has been quoting Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale

Why is he not in jail?

What does SC have to say about this rioting ?

He is agent of Government, his name is not even FIR. 

1 hour ago, Ranvir said:

image.png.7540289b733a8ba32c78462f42e6c7e2.png

Please spare us from this embarrassing conspiracy theory, we were not born yesterday. Deep Sidhu is a known Khalistan sympathizer and have shared stage with many anti national elements in the past. I can even post a video of him hanging out with congress leader Navjot Sidhu, that doesn't prove anything. Only reason he is in that picture is because of his association with Sunny Deol not BJP.

15 minutes ago, Vancouver said:

This thread and various posts in farmers thread is a proof that Sikhs are not tolerated in India, posters like Ranvir should have no second doubt. Hindu youth is radicalized. 

Saadaa kutta kutta, Twada kuttaa Tommy.  Any group rioting in Delhi won’t get any support. Riot supporters won’t get any sympathy. If it was not Hindu majority nation, balls of that sword brandishing Sikh khalistani would have been presented to him then and there. 

Try pulling this stunt it in Vancouver and you will know how extremist are supposed to be treated. 

Edited by mishra