Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

if there is a trend what is it - can you elucidate. and dont just say george soros, provide motivations etc - it will make it interesting. 

It's nothing to do with Soros who is more into fanning social unrest/regime change ops. The trend is regarding the West trying (and mostly succeeding) to capture key sectors in India while targeting Indian companies/success stories in the process. I will try to put up a longer post on this.

Edited by Jimmy Cliff

Back in March, the same so-called farmer leaders said farmers will not take the BJP vaccine
Not Afraid Of Virus, Will Not Get Vaccinated, Say Farmer Leaders In Vulnerable Age Groups

Now. The wave has changed and they are clamoring for the vaccine.

Still won’t quit gathering. The third wave is definitely on them and the Judiciary that has blessed this protest
Only retards will still believe this is about farmers

21 hours ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

So sad, that Amul’s stand had to be fought with authorities by attacks from foreign Vegan mafia. They went to ASC complaining about the well known Amul ads that are so topical and about the nation. Fcuk Peta and other such foreign NGOs preaching Indians how to treat animals. Facking wokies 

They further claimed that milk is not a complete food, is harmful to health and is less nutritious than plantbased food. They also claimed that dairy farming is not good for cattle as they are subjected to cruelty and that plant-based beverages are a more sustainable food system as compared to dairy milk.

ASCI observed that plant-based milk is not covered under the definition of ‘milk’ as per the 

Food Safety and Standards Authority

of India (

FSSAI

). It upheld Amul’s contention that “plant-based beverages are impersonating and masquerading as dairy products”.

As per FSSAI guidelines, milk is considered as a vegetarian product. Plant-based beverages also have proteins and beneficial minerals, however, most plant-based milks have lower protein content than milk”

Edited by coffee_rules

On 5/24/2021 at 9:56 AM, ravishingravi said:

Automobile market changa hai si humaarey Punjab mein. 3000 monthly car emi. 500 khaana daaru. 1000 sastey nashey. 500 biwi key Maar sey bachney ki kimmat. 

Quit mocking other languages and cultures. Farmers have a real problem and you pensionjeevis will never understand it.

On 6/6/2021 at 5:34 PM, Yoda-esque said:

That was always the real agenda.

Like I said, kattar.

Has any Punjabi Hindu ever been made CM?

Has any Sikh ever been made CM of any state apart from Punjab. Forget about Hindu even non jat sikhs hardly reach CM post. 

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Has any Sikh ever been made CM of any state apart from Punjab. Forget about Hindu even non jat sikhs hardly reach CM post. 

Bro, we had a Sikh PM lead the country for 10 years. Hindus are the most tolerant people thats why we had a Muslim president and Sikh PM before and no one had any issues with it.

Will there ever be a Hindu/Sikh PM in Pakistan or Bangladesh?

Similarly If tomorrow Khalistan becomes a seperate country will a Hindu ever become the head of the nation? 

I know you will come back saying Pak/BD formed on religious lines and India choose to remain secular...so thats not a fair comparison. But you need 2 hands to clap. This arrangement that all neighbouring countries will have a state religion but India has to remain secular cant go for long.

India is a country with 80% hindus and yet hindus were always tolerant of every other religion. We had ministers, leaders, corporates, beaureaucrats etc from every minority community. You will unfortunately not find such level of acceptance in any other sub continent country.

58 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro, we had a Sikh PM lead the country for 10 years. Hindus are the most tolerant people thats why we had a Muslim president and Sikh PM before and no one had any issues with it.

Will there ever be a Hindu/Sikh PM in Pakistan or Bangladesh?

Similarly If tomorrow Khalistan becomes a seperate country will a Hindu ever become the head of the nation? 

I know you will come back saying Pak/BD formed on religious lines and India choose to remain secular...so thats not a fair comparison. But you need 2 hands to clap. This arrangement that all neighbouring countries will have a state religion but India has to remain secular cant go for long.

India is a country with 80% hindus and yet hindus were always tolerant of every other religion. We had ministers, leaders, corporates, beaureaucrats etc from every minority community. You will unfortunately not find such level of acceptance in any other sub continent country.

First that is not the issue being discussed here. It is the disparity in income which farmers have.

As a mod kindly keep the religious part out of this discussion.

26 minutes ago, Khota said:

First that is not the issue being discussed here. It is the disparity in income which farmers have.

I know that but I was just addressing his point as how a Sikh has never became CM in other states. 

50 minutes ago, Khota said:

Why only punjab's farmers feels that disparity in income. Is it some different law in Punjab than other part of India. Can you tell me the earning of Rakesh Tikait and many like him who are leading the protest. Also can you confirm if he or lime him who are earning crores by feasting on poorer ever pay taxes. At last why should they get free handout. You keep bringing about government employee, they got the gov job and hence they get all government benifits. Why should farmer get free handouts and why not other poorer class. Did you ever worry that so many people still homeless they dont get 2 meals a day do you see them protest or giving nonsense excuse like government employee have so and so facilities so i should also be getting. Are we living in communist society? 

4 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Bro Manmohan Singh was selected PM not elected. Sonia selected him because he was minority among minority so no popular base

5 hours ago, raki05 said:

Why only punjab's farmers feels that disparity in income. Is it some different law in Punjab than other part of India. Can you tell me the earning of Rakesh Tikait and many like him who are leading the protest. Also can you confirm if he or lime him who are earning crores by feasting on poorer ever pay taxes. At last why should they get free handout. You keep bringing about government employee, they got the gov job and hence they get all government benifits. Why should farmer get free handouts and why not other poorer class. Did you ever worry that so many people still homeless they dont get 2 meals a day do you see them protest or giving nonsense excuse like government employee have so and so facilities so i should also be getting. Are we living in communist society? 

All farmers are feeling the heat but farmers from regions which have well established mandi system are protesting the most as the system was working.

I keep on bringing govt. employees because govt. sector still has India dependent on foreign countries.

Farmers have made India self sufficient and still make 5000 rs pm.

I feel for all the homeless people and other workers too. Start a thread for that and I will post.

As a matter of fact I want all daily labor and farmers to be gauranteed a pension also.