Discussion on Farmers issues in India

dial_100

23 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

You have no knowledge of nihangs. They are one of few Sikh sect Which consider themselves close to Hinduism

Even in 80s they stayed away from Khalistan movement . They were not even close to bhindranwale.

Nihang Sikhs in Ram Janmasthan

The Sikhs have a great contribution to the recent Supreme Court judgement that ruled in favour of a Ram Temple at the Janmasthan site.

According to an FIR dated 30th November, 1858, written by the Thanedaar (Policeman) of Awadh on complaint of Superintendent of Babri Masjid, 25 Nihang Sikhs had entered the Babri Masjid structure.

The FIR stated that the Nihangs were performing Hawan and other religious rituals there. It further stated that they inscribed,“Ram! Ram!” with charcoal on the walls of the Masjid.

It was nihang Sikhs who first forcibly entered  Babri masjid.

--------

https://theprint.in/opinion/nihang-tradition-is-rich-dont-just-view-them-through-singhu-killing-lens/753118/

And hypocrisy is best seen on icf . Killing because Guru Granth Sahib is disrespected is Taliban . But killing in name of cow is fully acceptable.  First disband your cow vigilantes and then point fingers on others. 

I know all about Nihangs and their legacy. It was a mutual protection mechanism against a commony enemy then during the 2-nation struggle. In 1946, Muslims had surrounded Golden Temple to demolish it, it was RSS karyakartas who protected it largely.  It is the modern day Nihangs going around threatening people with kirpans and swords. Are you doing whataboutry with a man mercilessly killed and filmed as well? The cow vigilantes are fighting illegal slaughtering and murderous cow smugglers. What crime did that Dalit Sikh commit other than touching the Holy GGS?

Edited by coffee_rules

"Nihangs sitting in tents during the farmers’ agitation on the Singhu border of Sonipat district in Haryana are once again in controversy. It is alleged that a person dressed like Nihangs first asked for a rooster from a poultry farm worker on the Singhu border and when the laborer refused, broke his leg."

12 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

The cow vigilantes are fighting illegal slaughtering and murderous cow smugglers.

For this people have voted bjp in various states which controls police. Private armies of religion have no place in democracy. And do I need to remind you case of pehlu Khan or Dalits who were beaten for skinning a dead cow.

What crime did that Dalit Sikh commit other than touching the Holy GGS?

How are you so sure he barely touched it ? Nihangs are not so stupid to kill just someone touched  Gurugranth Sahib. Also you didn't know from 2015-16 there has been repeated incidents of guru Granth Sahib being disrespected.

p16burD3fUA

Are you doing whataboutry with a man mercilessly killed and filmed as well?

It's not what aboutery it's double standards of you people. Every time there is an incident by cow vigilantes they ate declared as heroes . On social media they receive immense support but this time unfortunate incident happened in other religion you people have started beating chest. Personally I believe nihangs should not be part of this protest and shoud go back where they come from from

On 10/15/2021 at 3:24 PM, raki05 said:

They are bloddy goons.Actual farmers are still in their farms working hard for survival of their family. The one protesting and masquerading as farmers are goons. People so concerned here about farmers why don't they go sit along with those goon protestors and help them achieve what they want to.

If they are goons then why your beloved BJP government at centre or state is not taking action against them?. Tikait once cried and Yogi ran away , never coming back to use force

Farmers Suspend Yogendra Yadav For Meeting Family Of BJP Man Killed In UP

The Samyukt Kisan Morcha - a conglomerate of 46 farmers' unions - has suspended activist Yogendra Yadav for a month after he visited the family of a BJP worker who was killed in the violence at Lakhimpur Kheri earlier this month. 

I don't like him but Good stuff here by YY...I am sure many protesters from Punjab want to protect murderers of bjp workers.

3 hours ago, Singh bling said:

For this people have voted bjp in various states which controls police. Private armies of religion have no place in democracy. And do I need to remind you case of pehlu Khan or Dalits who were beaten for skinning a dead cow.

How are you so sure he barely touched it ? Nihangs are not so stupid to kill just someone touched  Gurugranth Sahib. Also you didn't know from 2015-16 there has been repeated incidents of guru Granth Sahib being disrespected.

p16burD3fUA

It's not what aboutery it's double standards of you people. Every time there is an incident by cow vigilantes they ate declared as heroes . On social media they receive immense support but this time unfortunate incident happened in other religion you people have started beating chest. Personally I believe nihangs should not be part of this protest and shoud go back where they come from from

All these acts are highly condemnable and such people do not realize how much damage they are doing to our country. These should be tried in a legal manner.

Killing anyone for any reason is not justifiable. Cow Vigilante were wrong, all sorts of lynching was wrong. I dont have my favorite lynching that I support. They all are heinous crimes. This divide and infighting is music to the ears of our enemies. But hey.. who cares, lets fight because they need to win that bloody election.

Edited by dial_100

10 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

All these acts are highly condemnable and such people do not realize how much damage they are doing to our country. These should be tried in a legal manner.

Killing anyone for any reason is not justifiable. Cow Vigilante were wrong, all sorts of lynching was wrong. I dont have my favorite lynching that I support. They all are heinous crimes. This divide and infighting is music to the ears of our enemies. But hey.. who cares, lets fight because they need to win that bloody election.

Lynchings done by any religion is condemnable but one of harsh reality of India is lynchings for religious reasons do happen regularly. The killings by nihangs is receiving so much coverage because it happened at singhi border and large no. Of bjp supporters just want any reason to defame the movement . A very similar incident happened in uttarakhand in April where a man alleged to be drunk was lynched in temple but this news was so small that hardly it get mentioned anywhere.

Drunk’ Uttarakhand man lynched for entering temple

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/dehradun/drunk-uttarakhand-man-lynched-for-entering-temple/amp_articleshow/81961110.cms

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

If they are goons then why your beloved BJP government at centre or state is not taking action against them?. Tikait once cried and Yogi ran away , never coming back to use force

Nope they are heros , keep it up feel proud of them and celebrate killing of helpless in jihadi fashion.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Nope they are heros , keep it up feel proud of them and celebrate killing of helpless in jihadi fashion.

This is not my question. My question is simple if BJP and it's supporters believe that they are goons then why no action is taken against them from past 10 months?

34 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

This is not my question. My question is simple if BJP and it's supporters believe that they are goons then why no action is taken against them from past 10 months?

Those who have perpetrated murder have already been put behind bars. Slowly but surely they are showing their true color holding normal people daily life, some of them have committed murder and raped woman so the mask is coming out. And bjp is not doodh ka dhula they are exploiting the situation for  next election. Reality is day to day life of taxpayers who subsidise these so called kishan is getting hell, even they have literally started cutting hands who feed them.

11 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Exception doesn’t prove the norm. Various activists have done factual checks on many cases where cow thieves were beaten. Police have given up and in many cases asked the villagers to take action on their own. There are many individual cases (look for Gopal) who was lynched by cow smugglers. But you guys remember it well when it happens to Pehlu or Akhlaq Khan. Your hero Kejariwal will even announce 1 cr of public money to such victims.

Don’t condone lynching in case of Pehlu or Akhlaq, the killers have to get death sentence, but the media sets a narrative when it happens in one case, but ignores the huge data on cow smugglers 

p16burD3fUA

Look boss, you consider a book holy , no issues with that. It is idolatry that is shunned in Sikhi faith. It is unlawful as per constitution to hurt religious sentiments. It makes sense to handover those people to authorities , rather than cutting their hands and limbs and hang them to die. You can say the same for cow rakshak victims. Thievery and blasphemy is not the same. Cows is not an inanimate object, it cries when hurt. Some hypocrisy you can claim on me, but I think animals are above books and even idols.

Oh! This is precious. The Nihangs who killed a man in Singhu were hiding in Amritsar or let them hide until it the pressure of law. They were felicitated by the local Gurdwara and will be made Sants all over the world 

Nihang Sikh accused of killing Lakhbir Singh at Singhu border felicitated with garland of money at Gurudwara in his village, arrested

https://www.opindia.com/2021/10/second-nihang-arrested-in-connection-with-lakhbir-singh-murder/amp/

For cow vigilantes, you should look at cases by casis as well. 

3 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Exception doesn’t prove the norm. Various activists

Similarly Nihang Singh killing a man is an exception . It's not like it is a norm among. Various stories are coming that the guy was actually living with nihangs and the guy who killed him was the one who bought him on singhu border. So it could be some personal reasons to kill him which he gave name of beadbi.

4 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

. It is unlawful as per constitution to hurt religious sentiments. It makes sense to handover those people to authorities ,

And you think Sikhs don't do that.

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/ludhiana/man-accused-of-smoking-at-kesgarh-sahib-in-punjab-arrested/amp_articleshow/86187855.cms

Here a man took cigarettes in Gurdwara and smoked in front of Guru granth sahib was handed over to police. Keshgarh Sahib is one of the 5 takht of Sikhism . Very important place still he was not lynched or killed. Similarly in most distepect cases the culprit is handed to police in Punjab

Nihang Sikh accused of killing Lakhbir Singh at Singhu border felicitated with garland of money at Gurudwara in his village, arrested

Oh! This is precious. The Nihangs who killed a man in Singhu were hiding in Amritsar or let them hide until it the pressure of law. They were felicitated by the local Gurdwara and will be made Sants all over the world 

Very similar to this

Union minister Jayant Sinha garlands 8 lynching convicts, faces opposition flak

Atleast in this No minister garlanded the Nihang baba

For cow vigilantes, you should look at cases by casis as well. 

Agree but even in open and shut cases

Sadhu's , BJP supporters keep defending them . Infact one sadhvi compared killer of pehlu Khan with bhagat singh and Chandrasekhar azad

2 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

:facepalm::facepalm:

This is like cutting off the leg for treating a wound. Lot of my fellow golts, who are non-controversial and studious, will be effected.

There is always collateral damage in such events. The cancerous anti India elements need to be dealt with. Some might face the unintended consequences but this was necessary. 

44 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

Bcoz Canada is a country of my choice but India is a country of my birth. I love India as much as my new home Canada but will always speak out against the corrupt politicians & corrupt system in India & I own property in Punjab....a beautiful home & farm land :smiley:

Yes and to show my love for India, I protest farm laws without reading and I support Trudeau who wants India to remove the msp to farmers.